07 – 08 Maret 2016 | Rp. 7.000.000 at Yogyakarta – HALF CONFIRMED
28 – 29 Maret 2016 | Rp. 7.000.000 at Yogyakarta
18 – 19 April 2016 | Rp. 7.000.000 at Yogyakarta
16 – 17 Mei 2016 | Rp. 7.000.000 at Yogyakarta
TRAINING INTRODUCTION SECURITY ANALYSIS:
Security incidents or crime often occur within all types of industries. It is very often that similar incidents/crimes reoccur due to inappropriate lesson learned from previous incidents/crimes, or inability to analyze the patterns or trends.
In order to prevent similar incident from recurring, an in-depth analysis is required; thus crime trend analysis and root-cause analysis is required. In this training, participants shall be guided on performing crime trend analysis, root-cause analysis, and benefit-cost analysis.
By utilizing SYSCAT, users can perform root-cause analysis systematically.
TRAINING MATERIAL OUTLINE SECURITY ANALYSIS:
- Introduction to Crime Trend Analysis + Exercise
- Introduction to Root-Cause Analysis + Exercise
- Introduction to CPTED (Crime Prevention Through Environmental Design)
(Laptops installed with SYSCAT)
- Introduction to Benefit-Cost Analysis
- Explanation on how to use software SYSCAT
- SYSCAT Operation Exercise
EXPLANATION ABOUT THE SOFTWARE TRAINING SECURITY ANALYSIS:
SYSCAT is the first and only Security Incident Cause Analysis software to assist security function in identifying not only the immediate factor, but further more to the triggering factors. The software is an assistance tool, guiding the user in identifying not only the triggering factors but also the potential recommendations.
Below table shows the comparison between manual SVA/Risk Analysia and SYSCAT.
|Compared Item||Manual Cause Identification||SYSCAT|
|Immediate Cause Analysis||By intuition||Standardized and Systematic|
|Triggering Factor Analysis||By intuition and subjective||Guided by system|
|Recommendation||By intuition and subjective||Guided by system|
|Filing||Paper-filing, easily lost||Kept in Database|
By attending this training, participants will receive:
- SYSCAT (Systematic Cause Analysis Tool) Software
- Training on how to operate SYSCAT
- Knowledge on Crime Trend Analysis, Root-Cause Analysis and Benefit-Cost Analysis.
- All future updates regarding SYSCAT (exclusively for first training batch, limited offer)
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THIS SECURITY ANALYSIS TRAINING?
Any employees holding security functions and/or assigned to perform root-cause analysis, which then to improve existing security system to prevent incidents or crime from reoccurring.
During the registration, participants are expected to bring and handover their laptops for FASRIM installation. The computer must be in Administrator log-in, which will allow us to install the software, including the following supporting software, i.e. Microsoft SQL Server and Microsoft Visual Studio. The laptop must be installed with Windows 7 or 8.
TRAINING INSTRUCTOR SECURITY ANALYSIS:
Win Leftian Noor, SE., MM. ICPS.
Win Noor, SE., MM., ICPS is a security practitioner and an expert with an educational background Master Degree in Management, and a certified ICPS (International Crime Prevention Specialist) which supports him in developing a well-planned, systematic approach to security management.
He is well-experienced in performing various security functions, e.g.:
- development of Security Management System, and 3 year Security Strategic Goals/Objectives,
- development of security procedures, Security Unrest Plan, and Crisis Management Plan,
- development of Security Work Programs and budgets, etc
He also developed security approaches such as: Crime Diamond Theory and Security Hierarchy of Risk Control. He focuses on Security Risk Management and Analysis by performing research and observation, and by adapting various analysis from other disciplines to security, e.g.: Benefit-Cost Analysis, Risk Management, Root-Cause Analysis (Ishikawa Fishbone Analysis), FMEA (Failure-Mode and Effect Analysis), SCAT (Systematic Cause Analysis Technique), Trend Analysis, Statistical Analysis, etc. To date, he has developed concepts for two security software, i.e.: FASRIM (Facility Security Risk Management) and SYSCAT (Systematic Cause Analysis Tool).
Yogyakarta (Ibis Styles Hotel/ Ibis Malioboro Hotel/ Jambuluwuk Hotel/ Cavinton Hotel/ Grand Zuri Hotel, dll)
TRAINING DURATION SECURITY ANALYSIS:
- 28 Mar 2016 – 29 Mar 2016
- 18 Apr 2016 – 19 Apr 2016
- 16 May 2016 – 17 May 2016
- 13 Jun 2016 – 14 Jun 2016
- 20 Jul 2016 – 21 Jul 2016
- 15 Aug 2016 – 16 Aug 2016
- 19 Sep 2016 – 20 Sep 2016
- 17 Oct 2016 – 18 Oct 2016
- 28 Nov 2016 – 29 Nov 2016
- 29 Dec 2016 – 30 Dec 2016
INVESTMENT PRICE/PERSON SECURITY ANALYSIS:
- Rp. 7.000.000/person (full fare) or
- Rp. 6.750.000/person (early bird, payment 1 week before training) or
- Rp. 6.500.000/person (if there are 3 persons or more from the same company)
FACILITIES FOR PARTICIPANTS:
- Modul Training
- Flashdisk Training berisi materi training
- ATK: NoteBook dan Ballpoint
- Foto Training
- Ruang Training dengan fasilitas Full AC dan multimedia
- Makan siang dan 2 kali coffeebreak
- Instruktur yang Qualified
- Transportasi untuk peserta dari hotel penginapan ke hotel tempat training – PP (jika peserta minimal dari satu perusahaan ada 4 peserta)
APPLIED SECURITY ANALYSIS (CRIME TREND, ROOT-CAUSE, COST-BENEFIT) UTILIZING SOFTWARE SYSCAT (SYSTEMATIC CAUSE ANALYSIS TOOL)