19 – 22 April 2016 | Rp. 7.950.000/peserta at Bandung
17 – 20 Mei 2016 | Rp. 7.950.000/peserta at Bandung
14 – 17 Juni 2016 | Rp. 7.950.000/peserta at Bandung
18 – 21 Juli 2016 | Rp. 7.950.000/peserta at Bandung
Every day, workplace injuries, illnesses and fatalities cause immeasurable pain and suffering to employees and their families. Recent estimates indicate that workplace injuries and illnesses cost our nation’s businesses $170 billion per year in wasteful and often preventable expenses. Managing Safe Work is provided to assist you in safety performing your daily work assignments in support of our journey to an Incident and Injury Free (IIF) workplace where all employees go home safely to their families at the end of every shift.
In safe work interactive training, participants will have the opportunity to:
- Understanding and implementing an overview of the tools available to safely manage your work; Tenets of Operation, Stop Work Authority, Safety Programs, Safe Work Practices, Job Safety Analysis, Standard Operating Procedures, Workplace Inspections, Management of Change and Workplace Observations.
- Making an assessment of the inherent risks in their work assignments using the Think Incident Free – Self Performed Safety Assessment (TIF/SPSA) procedure to determine what other tools and safeguards should be applied to safely perform the task.
- Performing “Every Task – The Right Way – Every Time” is a personal choice requiring your commitment along with the desire and discipline to use these tools to ensure your safety and the safety of those around you..
WHO SHOULD ATTEND SAFE WORK TRAINING?
- Those responsible for managing their current Managing safe work
- Individuals designing and implementing new Managing safe work, and
- Persons who may be training others in the disciplines of Managing safe work.
MATERIAL OUTLINE MANAGING SAFE WORK:
- Introduction Safe Work Training
- Code of Conduct of operation
- Stop Work Authority
- Types of Work – Definitions
- SWP / JSA / SOP – Definitions
- Think Incident Free / Self Performed Safety Assessment
- Hazard Identification Tool
- Pre-Shift, Pre-Use and Planned General Inspections
- Lockout / Tagout / Tryout
- Manual Material Handling
- Hand Safety Program
- Working at Heights
- Lifting and Rigging
- Excavation and Trenching
- Confined Space Entry
- Hot Work
- Electrical Safe Work
- Permit to Work
- Simultaneous Operations
- Management of Change
- Workplace Observation Program
TRAINING DURATION :
Bambang Pamudji, BSc, SE And Team
He has more than 29 years working experiences in Petrochemical industry are. He had provided HSE management program development and implementation as well as risk assessment leadership ,HSE Management System and Environmental Management System Internal Auditor on PT. Pupuk Sriwidjaja Urea Fertilizer Company Palembang. He had led “step change” HSE improvement in all assignments. On The Last past 5 years He has done as Advisory service in HSE Management System,HSE Training program Development and trainer, HSE Auditor, HSE Coordinator in a variety of areas ranging from oil/gas production, pipeline operations, and chemical plants.
He appeared as a speaker in HSE Indonesian / Asian Pacific Region Seminars and Conferences.
He also had attended many special training and courses during his career, such as HSE Specialist in Chemical Safety, Fundamental of Industrial Hygiene, OHS Management System , OHS Management System Auditor, Hazop leaders and Hazards assessment , The measurement of the occupational environment, Environmental Impact Issues Analysis(AMDAL A), Workplace Control, Engine noise and vibration control and many more.
Bandung (Golden Flower, Banana Inn, Grand Seriti, Carrcadin, Amaroossa, Grand Serela, Gino Feruci, Verona Palace, Malaka, Zodiac Taurus)
TRAINING DURATION :
- 19 Apr 2016-22 Apr 2016
- 17 May 2016-20 May 2016
- 14 Jun 2016-17 Jun 2016
- 18 Jul 2016-21 Jul 2016
- 01 Aug 2016-04 Aug 2016
- 20 Sep 2016-23 Sep 2016
- 18 Oct 2016-21 Oct 2016
- 08 Nov 2016-11 Nov 2016
- 13 Dec 2016-16 Dec 2016
INVESTMENT PRICE/PERSON :
- 7.950.000/person (full fare) or
- 7.750.000/person (early bird, payment 1 week before training) or
- 7.500.000/person (if there are 3 persons or more from the same company)
FACILITIES FOR PARTICIPANTS :
- Training Module
- Flashdisk contain safe work training material
- NoteBook and Ballpoint
- Training Photo of safe work participant
- Training room with full ac facilities and multimedia
- Lunch and twice coffee break everyday of safe work training
- Qualified Instructor
- Transportation from hotel of participants to hotel of training VV (if minimal participants from the same company is 4 )
MANAGING SAFE WORK