June 03 – 05, 2014 | Fee: Menyusul at Bandung
December 02 – 04, 2014 | Fee: Menyusul at Bandung
Reservoir engineering is application of scientific principles to the drainage problems arising during the development and production of oil and gas reservoirs. Reservoir engineer, geologists, project engineers, etc are expected to develop and produce oil and gas fluids in such a manner as to obtain a high economic recovery. To more understand about basic concepts of reservoir engineering, we would like to invite you to attend this course.
What Will You Learn of RESERVOIR ENGINEERING?
- Understand the basic concepts of reservoir engineering
- Understand the basic calculations of the reserve and recovery of an oil or gas reservoir
- Understand the techniques and procedures of sand control, acidizing, and hydraulic fracturing to increase recovery from a reservoir
- Understand the basics of oil and gas flow behavior in reservoir
- Knowledge of Enhanced Oil Recovery purpose and techniques
About The Instructor RESERVOIR ENGINEERING
Dr. Ir. Sudjati Rachmat, DEA
- Graduated from Petroleum Engineering Department of ITB in 1979
- Hold Doctorate Degree with honored in 1987 from Ecole Centrale de Lyon I, France.
- The topic of his thesis is Modelisation Numerique d’Ecoulements Polyphasiques en Milieux Poreux. Application au Cas de Calcul des Champs de Pressions et de Saturations dans un Gisement de Petrole.
- He became a lecturer in Petroleum Engineering Department of ITB. His subjects are Analysis and Numerical Method, Engineering Mathematics, Computer Simulation, Fluid Mechanic, Artificial Intelligence for Petroleum Engineering.
- Give many courses to the community, such as: basic reservoir engineering and reservoir simulation, basic production engineering, down hole well testing, statistic and numerical method for petroleum engineering, basic log interpretation, etc.
- A member of some profession organization such as: IATMI, SPE/EIME, IMA, HAIAI, FPS-USA, INAGA, and IGA.
BASIC RESERVOIR ENGINEERING