15 – 17 Januari 2018 | Rp. 6.500.000/peserta di Bandung
28 Februari – 02 Maret 2018 | Rp. 6.500.000/peserta di Bandung
28 – 30 Maret 2018 | Rp. 6.500.000/peserta di Bandung
25 – 27 April 2018 | Rp. 6.500.000/peserta di Bandung
This Reliability Centered Maintenance course is beneficial especially for continuous process industry and utilizes sophisticate and expensive production equipment, such as: Oil and Gas Industry, Electricity Plant, Petrochemical Plant, Marine Industry, Manufacturing, Automotive, Assembling Industry, Aviation, Construction, Pulp and Paper, Mining, etc. The course is designed by considering the need of maintenance method that reliable to ensure the success of production, a method of maintenance to push downs a break down or unplanned disturbance. The requirement of efficient and effective method of maintenance becomes more important when plant facility is automatic system. The big loss can come, if it is late to improve maintenance operation system, low productivity, wasting working hours, last production, engine big failure, and in-harmony relation with customer, successful.
- To understand the Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM) as basic of maintenance management implementation or as an aid-tool for cost management and as part of project management.
- To understand maintenance philosophy based an the third generation of previous maintenance generation i.e.: first generation (breakdown maintenance) and second generation (preventive maintenance)
- To avoid total failure by knowing what kind of failure will happen.
- To understand root cause mechanism of failure
- To minimize maintenance cost and operate the equipment until maximum capacity
- To increase output and improve productivity of existing facility
- To get plant equipment, reliable, effective and efficient
RELIABILITY CENTERED MAINTENANCE (RCM) MATERIAL OUTLINE:
1. What is Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM)?
- Fundamental change of maintenance philosophy
- Maintenance and Reliability Centered Maintenance atau RCM
- Basic idea of RCM
- RCM implementation
- RCM achievement
2. Plant Registration
- What is Plant Registration?
- What is equipment?
- How to number the asset?
- What kind of information has to be registered?
- How to compile plant registration?
3. Function and Failure
- Function and standard performance
- Failure mode
- Failure effects
- Failure Consequences
- Hidden failure consequent
- Safety and environment consequent
- Operational consequent
4. Preventive Actions
- Engineering feasibility
- Life time dependable failure
- Scheduled restoration
- Scheduled replacement
- Life time undependable failure
- Scheduled condition monitoring
- Selection of preventive actions
5. Defaults Actions
- Scheduled efforts to find failure
- Non Scheduled maintenance
- Zone inspection and walk-around check
6. RCM Decision Diagram
- Effort and consequent integration
- RCM decision making process
- Filling out decision sheet
7. Plan, Organize and Control Proposed Tasks
- Task grouping
- Planning system and maintenance control
- Failure report
- Various Failure and its History
- Failure process
- Six failure patterns
- Historical data
8. RCM Implementation
- Who knows?
- Pre-review RCM group
- Facilitator and auditor
- Implementation strategy
- Short term approach
- RCM Forever
9. Build skill in Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM)
- What is RCM Achievement?
- Result of RCM analysis
- Benefit of RCM
- Why RCM?
10. Reliability Centered Maintenance atau RCM History
- Airline enterprise experience
- RCM at other industry
11. Case Study
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THIS TRAINING?
The following selected participants should attend this course:
- Maintenance Engineer/ Superintendent/ Supervisor
- Rotating Engineer/ Superintendent/Supervisor
- Power Plant Engineer/Superintendent /Supervisor
- Manufacturing Manager
- Everybody who wants to broaden knowledge and interest in this topics
Ir. Deddy Nugraha is a dedicated experienced fulltime trainer and technical consultant since 2002. He holds a B.S. degree in Mechanical Engineering from ITB, Bandung. He has worked nationally in a wide variety of industries including: technology, aerospace, utilities, auditing, mining and institutions thus engaged as a corporate consultant. He also holds certifications for those particular fields from Snecma, France; Engine Support Inc., USA; Danobat, Spain; DNV, Singapore; MTU, Germany and FAA Auditor, USA. Mr. Nugraha is a member of Indonesian Society for Reliability and was elected as General Sectretay for 2004-2007 period. He has trained hundreds of managers, engineers and floor associates, subjects taught to include; CMMS, RCM, TPM, Project Management, Quality Process Control, Corrosion Control and Protection, Failure Analysis, Engineering Design, Instalation & Constrcution, Inventory Control and Management. Major clients include: Pertamina, British Petroleum, Petrochina, Siemen Power, PT. Indonesia Power, PT. Krakatau Steel, Freeport Indonesia, PT. Surveyor Indonesia, Chevron, Medco Energy, PT. Aneka Tambang, Garuda Maintenance Facility, PT. Perusahaan Gas Negara, PT. Semen Padang, PT. Semen Gresik, PT. Indah Kiat Pulp & Paper, PT. Tjiwi Kimia, PT. Pupuk Kujang and PT. Kaltim Prima Coal.
Kagum Group Hotel Bandung (Golden Flower, Banana Inn, Serela, Gino Feruci), Amaroossa Hotel, Noor Hotel, Grand Setiabudi Hotel, dll
- 15 Jan 2018-17 Jan 2018
- 28 Feb 2018-02 Mar 2018
- 28 Mar 2018-30 Mar 2018
- 25 Apr 2018-27 Apr 2018
- 02 May 2018-04 May 2018
- 25 Jun 2018-27 Jun 2018
- 25 Jul 2018-27 Jul 2018
- 01 Aug 2018-03 Aug 2018
- 26 Sep 2018-28 Sep 2018
- 15 Oct 2018-17 Oct 2018
- 28 Nov 2018-30 Nov 2018
- 26 Dec 2018-28 Dec 2018
INVESTATION PRICE/PERSON :
- Rp 6.500.000/person (full fare) or
- Rp 6.250.000/person (early bird, payment 1 week before training) or
- Rp 5.950.000/person (if there are 3 persons or more from the same company)
FACILITIES FOR PARTICIPANTS:
- Training Module
- Training CD Contains Training Material
- Stationeries: NoteBook and Ballpoint
- Jacket or Waistcoat or T-Shirt
- Bag or Backpackers
- Training Photo
- Training Room with Full AC Facilities and multimedia
- Once lunch and twice coffeebreak every day of training
- Qualified instructor
- Transportation for participants from hotel of participants to/from venue of training(if minimal number of participants from one company is 4 persons)
RELIABILITY CENTERED MAINTENANCE (RCM)