14 – 16 Maret 2018 | Rp. 6.500.000/ peserta di Bandung
11 – 13 April 2018 | Rp. 6.500.000/ peserta di Bandung
14 – 16 Mei 2018 | Rp. 6.500.000/ peserta di Bandung
25 – 27 Juni 2018 | Rp. 6.500.000/ peserta di Bandung
This course provides a comprehensive overview for those who are new to the protective coatings industry. It is also an ideal refresher for reviewing the fundamentals of corrosion and control and the use of paint and coating as a protective mechanism against corrosion and deterioration of industrial structures.
TRAINING PURPOSES :
After the course you will be able to:
- The duty, responsibility of an industrial Painting inspector.
- Identify types of corrosion and corrosion control.
- Recognize the different types of paint and the mechanisms in the process of protection.
- Surface preparation is critical to achieving the maximum of protection
- Describe the inspection equipment and methods .
- Classify coating selection and application by facility and service environment.
- Recognize the safety hazards involved in painting operations
TRAINING MATERIAL OUTLINE :
- Corrosion and corrosion control of steel structure
- Types of paint and their protection mechanisms
- Surface preparation for Painting
- Paint application
- Inspection and Quality Control
- Painting for Steel Structures
- Coating defects and failures
- Safety in painting operations
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THIS TRAINING?:
Technician of contractors, engineers, inspectors, consultants, and facility owners and everyone who want to know this topic.
Ir. Djoko Hadi Prajitno, MSME. was graduated from Mining Metallurgy Bandung Institute of Technology (ITB) and Material Engineering UNSW Australia. He is as expert in Metallurgy/materials engineer at Metallurgy Laboratory Pusat Teknologi Nuklir Bahan dan Radiometri (PTNBR) Badan tenaga nuklir nasional (BATAN) Bandung. He is also lecturer at University of Jenderal Achmad Yani Bandung and lecturer at ITENAS (Institut teknologi nasional) Bandung. In campus he teachs material engineering, corrosion, advanced material, coating and metallurgy. He has researched some topics related to his expertise such as
- Research and development metal alloy with zirconium matrix
- Research and development coating of metal alloy inconel with aluminate in collaboration with mining engineering ITB
- Production and development of compound alloy between nikel-aluminida metals in collaboration with mechanical engineering ITB
- Coating of nikel aluminida at inconel alloy with spray Coating in collaboation with mechanical engineering ITB
- Research on Coating
- Research for production of material for stater drive Hercules airoplane in collaboration with DISLITBANG TNI AU
- Welding research of dissimilar metal
- And others
He frequently teachs training class for participants from many Indonesian companies. he has experience and knowledge about materials and skill that can be beneficial for warehouse people. He is member or has experience at some organizations such as HFI, Indonesian Corrosion Association, LSP AKN, Indosian Petroleum Association, National America Corrosion Engineer . Related to his expertise, he has much field experiences.
Kagum Group Hotel Bandung (Golden Flower, Banana Inn, Serela, Gino Feruci), Amaroossa Hotel, Noor Hotel, Grand Setiabudi Hotel, dll
- 14 Mar 2018-16 Mar 2018
- 11 Apr 2018-13 Apr 2018
- 14 May 2018-16 May 2018
- 25 Jun 2018-27 Jun 2018
- 11 Jul 2018-13 Jul 2018
- 08 Aug 2018-10 Aug 2018
- 12 Sep 2018-14 Sep 2018
- 15 Oct 2018-17 Oct 2018
- 14 Nov 2018-16 Nov 2018
- 12 Dec 2018-14 Dec 2018
INVESTATION PRICE/PERSON :
- Rp 6.500.000/peserta (bayar penuh) atau
- Rp 6.250.000/peserta (early bird, yang membayar 1 minggu sebelum training) atau
- Rp 5.950.000/peserta (peserta bergroup yang terdiri dari 3 peserta atau lebih dari 1 perusahaan yang sama)
FACILITIES FOR PARTICIPANTS :
- Training Module
- Training CD Contains Training Material
- Stationeries: NoteBook and Ballpoint
- Jacket or Waistcoat or T-Shirt
- Bag or Backpackers
- Training Photo
- Training Room with Full AC Facilities and multimedia
- Once lunch and twice coffeebreak every day of training
- Qualified instructor
- Transportation for participants from hotel of participants to/from venue of training(if minimal number of participants from one company is 4