20 – 22 April 2015 | Rp 6.000.000 di Jakarta
15 – 17 Juni 2015 | Rp 6.000.000 di Jakarta
10 – 12 Agustus 2015 | Rp 6.000.000 di Jakarta
21 – 23 Oktober 2015 | Rp 6.000.000 di Jakarta
29 – 31 Desember 2015 | Rp 6.000.000 di Jakarta
Training Overview Project Management based on PRINCE2
*PRINCE2® stands for (PRojects in Controlled Environment).PRINCE2 is a structured method for effective project management of all types of projects. PRINCE2 is in public domain owned by the Cabinet Office in the United Kingdom and a widely recognized de facto standard used extensively by the UK government and in the private sector. PRINCE 2 is based on best practice method sourced from project management professionals.
PRINCE2® (Projects IN Controlled Environments Version 2) is extensively used by the UK Government and is widely recognized in the private sector, both in the UK and internationally. Based on management methodology, PRINCE2® is comprehensive in its approach but flexible in application and offers a structured method to control the start, progress and closure of a project. The PRINCE2® course comprises of Foundation and Practitioner certificates.
The PRINCE2® Foundation training imparts the elementary principles of the PRINCE®2 project management method. This level provides enough information for all those involved in PRINCE2® to understand their role and responsibilities, and to understand the terms and components of PRINCE2®. This is a three day overview, delivered by a classroom event and is designed for people who require a general level of PRINCE2® understanding. The training incorporates PRINCE2 Aligned.
Who Should Attend
This training is intended for project managers running medium-to-large scale and cross-functional projects, i.e.:
- Project Managers – Senior Project Managers
- Responsible Project Management Office
- Members of the Project Management Team
- Employees of companies regularly involved in project making or actively involved in projects
The participants will get the knowledge and skills of Project Management i.e.:
- Understand the elementary principles of PRINCE2® – Components, techniques and processes
- Understand the relationship between the daily business activities and the project contest
- Be able to apply into practice PRINCE2® principles
All participants will get PM TOOLKIT consisting of Learning Material, References, Process and Templates, Samples of Case Study for IT Projects
Experienced and Internationally Certificied Trainer will guide participants in Case Study Session using Hands-on Approach
Getting the skills of using Microsoft Project 2007/2010 under guidance of experienced and skillfull trainer
Agenda and Material Project Management based on PRINCE2
- Definition of a Project and its relationship to products/outcomes/benefits
- Benefits of a structured approach to Project Management
- Seven principles
- Continued Business justification
- Learn from experience
- Defined roles and responsibilities
- Focus on products
- Manage by stages
- Manage by exception
- Seven Processes
- Starting up a Project
- Initiating a Project
- Directing a Project
- Controlling a Stage
- Managing Product Delivery
- Managing a Stage Boundary
- Closing a Project
- Seven Themes
- Business Case
- Two Techniques
- Product Based Planning
- Quality Review
- Management Products
- Types (e.g. Project Mandate, Project Brief, Business Case, P.I.D.)
- Key contents
- Links (as inputs and outputs)
- Relationships between Principles, Themes and Processes
Lead Trainer Profile
Ir. Muhammad Tavip, MPM, Cert.HR (US-Based).
- Muhammad Tavip, Ir., MPM, Cert. HR pemegang sertifikasi internasional Project Management berdasarkan PMBOK – PMI, USA dan Human Resource Management (US-based), Alumni of Institut Teknologi Bandung (1992) dan Post Graduate Diploma dari University of South Australia, Adelaide (1995). Beberapa Sertifikasi Internasional yang dipegangnya adalah: Project Management (PM)/ITPM, Software Business Analysis (SBA), Systems Analysis and Design (SAD), Software Quality Assurance (SQA), Software Testing Professional (STP), IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL ), Disaster Recovery Planning (DRP).
- Memiliki pengalaman lebih dari 15 tahun di bidang IT, Management and Business. Beliau Mengelola Proyek berskala Nasional dan International. Memberikan jasa konsultansi di bidang Project Management dan IT Pr0ject Management, Enterprise Project Management using Project Server 2003/2007/2010, Pelatihan dan Konsultansi Implementasi Balanced Scorecard, dan IT Management consulting. Beliau merupakan salah satu pendesain software Balanced Scorecard MBRIO yang telah digunakan beberapa perusahaan swasta berskala UKM.
- Beliau berpengalaman lebih dari 10 tahun memberikan pelatihan baik public maupun in-house dan Coaching untuk bidang IT Management termasuk: Project Management (PM)/ITPM, Software Business Analysis (SBA), Systems Analysis and Design (SAD), Software Quality Assurance (SQA), Software Testing Professional (STP), IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL V2 and V3 ), Disaster Recovery Planning (DRP), IT Risk Management, Information Security Management based on PBI, , COBIT 5 Foundation, Operation Management ( supply chain management, logistics management, warehouse management, inventory management), project financing.
- Dari tahun 2001 s/d sekarang Beliau telah membimbing lebih dari 5000 para project Manager di Indonesia mempelajari Project Management dan IT Project Management berdasarkan standard defector PMBOK – PMI, USA mulai dari versi 2000, 2004, dan PMBOK 2008.
Rp. 6.000.000,- (termasuk materi hand-out dan CD modul, 2x coffee break, makan siang dan sertifikat)
Hotel Harris Tebet / Puri Denpasar Hotel, Jakarta Selatan