21 – 24 April 2015 | IDR 9.750.000 di Bandung / Yogyakarta
12 – 15 Mei 2015 | IDR 9.750.000 di Bogor
28 – 31 Juli 2015 | IDR 9.750.000 di Jakarta
18 – 21 Agustus 2015 | IDR 9.750.000 di Bandung / Yogyakarta
This special practical approach course is designed to provide a comprehensive under-standing of oil field water technology, especially produced water treating and disposal, to match injection well and environmental requirements. Each equipment and operations considerations base on basic concept of prevention of the system plugging and the need and regulation on water disposal to injection well and offshore environment.
What Will Participant Get?
After completion of this course, participants will better understand and analyze specific water quality, in-field water treating and disposal scheme and operations, configuration and operational mechanism of each equipment, test methods and procedures, and improve skill and ability to diagnose water treating system performance and utilize laboratory analyses results.
Who Should Attend?
Technical personnel of Oil & Gas Company who involve in or concern with oil field water handling, water treating, water disposal, injection well, onshore and offshore environmental management, MIC and scale control and prevention, chemical injection application, water treating equipment operations, pipeline and pumping operations and laboratory analyses, and those who responsible on the continuity, integrity and reliability of produced water transportation, injection and disposal system and equipment.
What Will Participant Learns on Produced Water Treating and Disposal into Injection Well Training?
In this tailor made course participants will learn from and discuss with professional instructor the following subjects:
1. Produced Water Injection and Disposal in Oil & Gas Field
2. Problem-Causing Factors in Oil Field Water Handling
3. Injection Well and Environmental Requirements
4. Water Treating Operations and Equipment
5. Test Methods, Analyses and Calculations in Water Treating and Disposal
This specially designed course will be conducted by *Hilman Ahmad & Associates*, an Independent Consultant in industrial oil and gas, member of the Society of Indonesian Petroleum Engineers, who manage the Professional Industrial Oil & Gas Education Center, and has been practicing production operation & safety and corrosion control engineering in Indonesia for more than twenty-five years. He post-graduated from Tokyo Institute of Technology (sponsored by UNESCO) in 1977. He joined in-field-practice program at Nippon Kokan Steel Company & Research Center Kawasaki, Japan for production facility design & construction and corrosion prevention & control in 1983, and collaborated with Cormon Industrial Research Center Brighton UK for on-line corrosion monitoring development in 2000. He has been delivering training course in production operation, maintenance & safety and corrosion control for personnel from Oil & Gas Company and Petrochemical Industry since 1979. ***
Certificate of Appreciation
All attendees will receive a certificate of appreciation attesting to their participant in the training. This certificate will be providing in exchange for a completed training questionnaire.
Documentation & Dress Code
- Quality training material kits will be on registration, additional papers, & handouts assignment by Our Partner.
- Note-taking by participants is encouraged. However, to ensure free and open discussions, no formal records will be kept.
- Casual clothing is recommended. The training atmosphere is informal.
- Quality training material (hardcopy and softcopy)
- Quality training kits included calculator, T-shirt or jacket, cap, ect.
- Interactive presentation with discussion
- Convenient training facilities with five star quality
- Lunch per day with morning and afternoon coffee breaks
- Certificate of Completion
- Half day city tour at the end of training session following by dinner with entertainment (Optional)
- Exclusive flash disk.
TIME &VENUE 2015
- Bandung / Yogyakarta, 21 – 24 April 2015
- Bogor, 12 – 15 Mei 2015
- Jakarta, 28 – 31 Juli 2015
- Bandung / Yogyakarta, 18 – 21 Agustus 2015
- Bogor, 8 – 11 September 2015
- Jakarta, 10 – 13 November 2015
- Bandung / Yogyakarta, 15 – 18 Desember 2015
Tuition Fee & Registration Deadline
IDR 9.750.000,-/ Person, Registration deadline a weeks before training held.
This training will be conducted if we receive registration letter from 3 (three) participants (Minimum)