28 – 30 October 2015 | IDR 14.000.000 at AXA Tower Kuningan, Jakarta Selatan
PRINCE2 is a process-based approach for project management providing an easily tailored and scalable method for the management of all types of projects. PRINCE2 is recognised as a world-class international product and is the defacto standard method for project management throughout the world. The PRINCE2 method is in the public domain, offering nonproprietary, best practice guidance on project management.
The PRINCE2 Foundation program will provide delegates with a detailed knowledge of the PRINCE2 methodology including the seven processes, seven themes and seven principles central to running a project using the PRINCE2 method. The successful completion of the Foundation exam will give the delegate a recognised Foundation qualification. The Foundation level measures whether a delegate would be able to act as an informed member of a project management team using the PRINCE2 method within a project environment supporting PRINCE2.
Organizations or Individuals seeing the need for a controlled approach to managing projects (including Project managers, consultants and support staff).
The participants must have a basic knowledge of Project Management concepts.
Module 1: Principles
- Continued business justification
- Learn from experience
- Defined roles and responsibilities
- Manage by stages
- Manage by Exception
- Focus on products
- Tailor to suit the project environment
Module 2: Processes
- Starting up a Project
- Directing a Project
- Initiating a Project
- Controlling a Stage
- Managing Product Delivery
- Managing Stage Boundaries
- Closing a Project
Module 3: Themes
- Business Case
Module 4: Exam Preparation
This event will be held on the specified venue and schedule below:
- Schedule : 28 – 30 October 2015
- Time : 09.00AM – 05.00PM
- Venue : AXA Tower 37th Floor – Kuningan City. Jl. Prof. Dr. Satrio Kav.18, Setiabudi – Kuningan, Jakarta Selatan
- Original PRINCE2 Foundation Courseware accredited by APMG
- PRINCE2 Foundation Exam
- Certificate of Attendance from Informatics (Singapore)
- PRINCE2 Foundation Certificate from APMG (if pass the exam)
- Lunch and Coffee Break