11 – 14 July 2016 | IDR 7,000,000 at Dafam Fortuna Hotel, Yogyakarta
27 – 30 September 2016 | IDR 7,000,000 at Dafam Fortuna Hotel, Yogyakarta
27 – 30 December 2016 | IDR 7,000,000 at Dafam Fortuna Hotel, Yogyakarta
- Pipeline Design
- Pipeline Operation
- Pipeline Maintenance
- Pipeline Repair
- Pipeline Integrity Management
- Inspection Methods
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Pipeline Owners
- Pipeline Operators
- Project engineers
- Maintenance engineers
- Pipeline Maintenance technicians
- Maintenance Planners
- Integrity Specialists
- Equipment Suppliers
- Operation & Maintenance Personnel
- New engineers Contractors
Pipelines (liquid and gas) are the most economical form fluid transmission. The course will enable the participants to learn the basics of design, operations, maintenance, installation and integrity. Failures in pipelines can lead to catastrophic environmental problems with severe collateral damage.
The objectives of this course are to illustrate best operating practices and to increase awareness of the importance of pipeline integrity management. Attending this course will also add confidence to all personnel reducing the chances of failures by understanding the probable cause and effect of each. Attendees will receive a comprehensive set of notes and a copy of the overhead presentations
SUMMARY OUTLINE OIL & GAS PIPELINE SYSTEMS
- PIPELINE DESIGN
- – Design Basis
- – Piping Materials
- – Pipeline Installation
- – Offshore Design Parameters
- PIPELINE OPERATION
- – nominations Process For Gas And liquid Systems.
- – Scheduling And Batching Multi Product Systems.
- – SCADA Systems, their Function And Purpose.
- – Metering Methods And Custody transfer.
- – Pipeline Cleaning And Pigging
- – Pig Receiving And launching
- PIPELINE MAINTENANCE
- – Planned Maintenance Strategies
- – Reliability Centered Maintenance
- – Supply Chain management
- – life cycle calculations including abandonment.
- – Inspection Systems
- i. In line Inspections ( IlI)
- PIPELINE REPAIR
- – leak Detection Systems
- – Metal loss Detection
- – Pipelines Safety Guide
- – Pipeline Corridor Management
- PIPELINE INTEGRITY MANAGEMENT
- – Management System Approach.
- – elements Of An Integrity Management Plan, Identifying High Consequence Or unusually Sensitive Areas.
- – threat Identification: Both time Dependent And Independent, Human error, ASMe B31.8 S.
- – Addressing Particular threats third Party Damage, Material And Construction Defects.
- INSPECTION METHODS
- – Right Of Way Patrols, In line Inspection Methods (Metal loss, Crack Detection And Pipe Deformation tools)
- – Direct Assessment Methods Including Hydro testing And Surface Profiling
- – Preventive And Mitigative Measures
- – Implementing Damage Prevention Measures
- – emergency Response Planning
- – Scope Of An emergency Response Plan
- – emergency Response exercises
- Case Study
TIME & VENUE
- Dafam Fortuna Hotel Jl. Dagen 60 Malioboro Yogyakarta,
- 11 – 14 Juli 2016
- 27 – 30 September 2016
- 27 – 30 Desember 2016
- 4 days (08 am – 04 pm)
Teguh Pudji Purwanto, Ir, MT
Teguh Pudji Purwanto experienced more than 26 years in mechanical industry.
IDR 7,000,000.00 per participant non residential
- Module / Handout
- Training Kit