18 – 20 Oktober 2017 | IDR 7.500.000 per participant at Hotel Ibis Styles, Yogyakarta
08 – 10 November 2017 | IDR 7.500.000 per participant at Hotel Ibis Styles, Yogyakarta
OIL AND GAS SEPARATION OVERVIEW
It is highly desirable that non-technical personnel who work in the petroleum industry acquire a practical knowledge and understanding of the Oil and Gas Industry, covering Preparation, Exploration, Drilling and Exploitation phases in an interesting and effective manner. An early understanding of terminology and technical concepts can appreciably help them to do their work in oil and gas business.
- Appreciate the complexity of oil and gas business and understand the need
- for the integration of the activities the make up the petroleum industry
- Learn how companies search for crude oil and natural gas (exploration) and
- how the material is brought up from under the ground (production).
- Future oil and gas business in Indonesia
TRAINING OUTLINES OIL AND GAS SEPARATION
- Introduction, Petroleum geology: Types of rocks, the age of the earth, rock deformations.
- How is oil generate?, oil/gas traps and migrations, oil basins in Indonesia
- Preparation Phase: how to acquire a contract area
- Exploration Phase, from Geological & Geophysical surveys to a prospect location
- Drilling Phase-Drilling history & equipments (Type of rigs, rig equipments, drilling bits & mud, coring & well types)
- Drilling process (drilling a well, cementing & set casings) and drilling problems (i.e: blow-out, lost circulation etc.)
- Exploitation Phase – Well Completion
- Exploitation Phase – Well Services, Artificial Lift, Production
- Optimization, Type of platforms
- Oil & Gas Refineries
- Future Oil & Gas in Indonesia, Oil pollution & Waste Handling
- Case Study – To obtain a PSC in Indonesia
- Summary, Evaluation & Closing
Dr. Ir. Widawati, MT
Dosen senior ini aktif mengajar di Fakultas Pertambangan Universitas Negeri UPN Veteran Yogyakarta dan di beberapa universitas swasta di Yogyakarta. Selain mengajar beliau aktif sebagai pemateri dan narasumber training, seminar dan workshop di pelbagai perusahan BUMN dan asing. Training yang diampu antara lain: Introduction to Oil and Gas Separation, Gas Handling, Conditioning and Processing, Drilling Fluids, Basic Oil and Gas Reservoir Engineering, Basic Enhance Oil Recovery, Oil and Gas Surface Facilities, Drilling Equipment, Introduction to Petroleum Industry, Product Sharing Contract, dll
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
All non-technical personnel – secretaries, technical exploration/exploitation and drilling assistants, finance, logistic, procurement and everyone who needs to expand their horizon in petroleum industry.
Lecturing, diskusi interactive, roleplay, sharing and studi kasus.
- Date : 18-20 Oktober/ 8-10 November 2017
- Time : 00 – 16.00 Wib
- Venue : Hotel Ibis Styles – Jl. Dagen No. 109 Malioboro Yogyakarta/ Hotel Pesonna Malioboro – Jl. Gadean No. 3 Malioboro Yogyakarta/ Hotel Ayaartta – Jl. KHA Dahlan No. 123 Yogyakarta
- Training fee sebesar IDR 7.500.000 per peserta (Non Residential – Tidak Termasuk Penginapan). Biaya tersebut belum termasuk pajak (excluded Tax)
- Minimal participants : 2 persons (Yogyakarta)
- Oil and Gas Separation Training Module
- Flashdisk containing materials
- Backpack bag
- Exclusive T-Shirt atau Jacket
- Coffee break 2x and Lunch 1x at days of training
- Certificate of Completion
- Training Photo
- Transport-service from the air port or railway station to the hotel. (At least 2 participants from the same company)
INTRODUCTION TO OIL AND GAS SEPARATION