May 24 – 27, 2016 | Fee at Proposal | Venue at Bogor
Natural gas is nothing new. In fact, most of the natural gas that is brought out from under the ground is millions and millions of years old. However, it was not until recently that methods for obtaining this gas, bringing it to the surface, and putting it to use were developed. This short course will be followed by simulation examples and problem solving sessions with real case study
- The reservoir of Natural Gas.
- Exploration and drilling.
- Well casing and completion.
- Gas well and wellheads.
- Gas lift, workover and stimulation.
- Natural gas specification.
- Gas processing and the principal gas products.
- Production, separation and testing.
- Gas treatment and compression.
- Acid gas removal.
- Mercury removal.
- Nitrogen rejection.
- NGL recovery and treatment.
- HSE in gas plant operations.
- Fire, explosion and poisoning.
- Chemical hazards.
- Sales gas specification.
- LNG liquefaction.
- Storage, transport and regassification.
- Gas composition analysis and process parameter adjustment.
- Gross heating value monitoring and control.
- Water content monitoring and control.
- Standards for laboratory analysis and equipment.
- Produced water and waste water handling methods.
- Water analyis for scaling and corrosion.
- Water analysis to fulfill environmental regulation.
- Standards, procedures and equipment.
- Produced water and waste water treatment methods.
- Internal corrosion analysis, evaluation and mitigation methods.
- External corrosion analysis, evaluation and prevention methods.
Hilman Ahmad & Associates
This specially designed course will be conducted by *Hilman Ahmad & Associates*, an Independent Consultant in industrial oil and gas, member of the Society of Indonesian Petroleum Engineers, who manage the Bandung Industrial Oil & Gas Education Center, and has been practicing production operation and corrosion control engineering in Indonesia for more than twenty-five years. He post-graduated from Tokyo Institute of Technology (sponsored by UNESCO) in 1977. He joined in-field-practice program at Nippon Kokan Steel Company & Research Center Kawasaki, Japan for production facility design & construction and corrosion prevention & control in 1983, and collaborated with Cormon Industrial Research Center Brighton UK for on-line corrosion monitoring development in 2000. He has been delivering training course in production operation and maintenance and corrosion control for personnel from Oil & Gas Company and Petrochemical Industry since 1979
- Integrated Quality Training Material (HARDCOPY AND SOFTCOPY) & Quality Training Kits will be delivered on registration, additional papers & handouts assignment.
- Note-taking by participants is encouraged. However, to ensure free and open discussions, no formal records will be kept.
CERTIFICATE OF APPRECIATION
All attendees will receive a Certificate of Appreciation attesting to their participation in the Training. This certificate will be providing in exchange for a completed Training Questionnaire.
Casual Clothing is recommended. The Training atmosphere is informal.
TUITION FEE & REGISTRATION DEADLINE:
Registration Deadline: June 02, 2014
- Rp. 10.900.000,-/ Participant
- Rp. 10.500.000,-/ Participant if register more than 3 (Three) Participants from 1 (0ne) Company
- Rp. 9.900.000,-/ Participant if register more than 5 (Five) Participants from 1 (0ne) Company
Fee includes the following:
- Four-day registration fee for all Training sessions;
- Lunch per day
- Daily coffee/tea breaks
- Integrated Quality Training Materials (SOFTCOPY AND HARDCOPY)
- Quality Training Kits,
- Convenient Training Facilites,
- Certifícate of Compleción
- Registration Form MUST be return in advance for attending the Training
- Full fixed fee is charged regardless of the length of time that registrant attends the Training
- Attendees are expected to attend all Training sessions and are not permitted to attend on a partial basis.
CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY
- Cancellation received after the registration deadline, May 05, 2014 entitles the registrant to received 25% refund.
- Cancellation on the date will be recharged 100% from the fee
- No refund will be issued, if a registrant fails to show up at the Training on-site.
INTRODUCTION OF NATURAL GAS PROCESSING