27 Februari – 02 Maret 2017 | Rp 7.950.000/person di Yogyakarta
25 – 28 April 2017 | Rp 7.950.000/person di Yogyakarta
02 – 05 Mei 2017 | Rp 7.950.000/person di Yogyakarta
06 – 09 Juni 2017 | Rp 7.950.000/person di Yogyakarta
MARINE AND TERMINAL OPERATION MATERIAL OUTLINE:
- Terminal manegement and organization.
- Terminal systems and equipments.
- Cargo transfeer equipment.
- Safety and fire protection.
- Emergency preparedness.
- Emergency evacuation.
- Tanker/terminal management interface.
- Mooring the tanker.
- Precaution during cargo handling.
- Safety management.
- Safety ship shore check-list
INSTRUKTUR TRAINING MARINE AND TERMINAL OPERATION
Capt. R.I. Triyanto, M.Mar.
Capt. R.I. Triyanto, M.Mar is an expert who was a lecturer at Marine Academy AKPELNI in Semarang. He is Instructor for Semarang Growth Centre, until at present, lecturing for Pelindo Pilot; Migas Mooring Master; Deep Sea Pilot; Ship Handling Simulator; Liquid Cargo Handling; Offshore Operations ; Maritime English; Crowd and Crisis Management; GMDSS; Radar Arpa; Safety, Survival etc.
Experience in Marine & Oil Terminal/ Port operation as Person in Charge in the port operation and facilities, Head of Marine and Terminal Product Movement, Act Superintendent, such responsible for Marine & Terminal Installation, maintenance and operation; Ship shore – Shore Loading Procedure; Oil and gas processing; Calibration such equipment; Co-work with official government.
Mooring Master/ Head of Mooring Master at Unocal (Indonesian–American Oil Company) at Santan Terminal. Master of various Ocean going vessels, (Bulk, Cargo, Tanker) from various national and foreign company, Indonesian and foreign flag vessels , running for Japan, Europe ,Middle East, Africa, Indonesia, South Asia, until 1979.
Yogyakarta (Jogjakarta plaza hotel/Ibis hotel yogyakarta/Ibis Styles yogyakarta hotel/Mutiara hotel/ Melia Purosani hotel)
TRAINING DURATION :
- 27 Feb 2017-02 Mar 2017
- 25 Apr 2017-28 Apr 2017
- 02 May 2017-05 May 2017
- 06 Jun 2017-09 Jun 2017
- 25 Jul 2017-28 Jul 2017
- 31 Jul 2017-03 Aug 2017
- 26 Sep 2017-29 Sep 2017
- 24 Oct 2017-27 Oct 2017
- 30 Oct 2017-02 Nov 2017
- 05 Dec 2017-08 Dec 2017
INVESTATION PRICE/PERSON :
- Rp 7.950.000/person (full fare) or
- Rp 7.750.000/person (early bird, payment 1 week before training) or
- Rp 7.500.000/person (if there are 3 or more participants from the same company)
FACILITIES FOR PARTICIPANTS:
- Training Module
- Flash Disk contains training material
- Stationeries: NoteBook and Ballpoint
- Training Photo
- Training room with full AC facilities and multimedia
- Lunch and twice coffeebreak everyday of training
- Qualified instructor
- Transportation for participants from hotel of participants to/from hotel of training (if minimal number of participants from one company is 4 persons)
MARINE AND TERMINAL OPERATION