14 – 17 Maret 2016 | Rp 7.950.000/person di Yogyakarta
25 – 28 April 2016 | Rp 7.950.000/person di Yogyakarta
23 – 26 Mei 2016 | Rp 7.950.000/person di Yogyakarta
20 – 23 Juni 2016 | Rp 7.950.000/person di Yogyakarta
MARINE AND TERMINAL OPERATION MATERIAL OUTLINE:
- Terminal manegement and organization.
- Terminal systems and equipments.
- Cargo transfeer equipment.
- Safety and fire protection.
- Emergency preparedness.
- Emergency evacuation.
- Tanker/terminal management interface.
- Mooring the tanker.
- Precaution during cargo handling.
- Safety management.
- Safety ship shore check-list
INSTRUKTUR TRAINING MARINE AND TERMINAL OPERATION
Capt. R.I. Triyanto, M.Mar.
Capt. R.I. Triyanto, M.Mar is an expert who was a lecturer at Marine Academy AKPELNI in Semarang. He is Instructor for Semarang Growth Centre, until at present, lecturing for Pelindo Pilot; Migas Mooring Master; Deep Sea Pilot; Ship Handling Simulator; Liquid Cargo Handling; Offshore Operations ; Maritime English; Crowd and Crisis Management; GMDSS; Radar Arpa; Safety, Survival etc.
Experience in Marine & Oil Terminal/ Port operation as Person in Charge in the port operation and facilities, Head of Marine and Terminal Product Movement, Act Superintendent, such responsible for Marine & Terminal Installation, maintenance and operation; Ship shore – Shore Loading Procedure; Oil and gas processing; Calibration such equipment; Co-work with official government.
Mooring Master/ Head of Mooring Master at Unocal (Indonesian–American Oil Company) at Santan Terminal. Master of various Ocean going vessels, (Bulk, Cargo, Tanker) from various national and foreign company, Indonesian and foreign flag vessels , running for Japan, Europe ,Middle East, Africa, Indonesia, South Asia, until 1979.
Yogyakarta (Jogjakarta plaza hotel/Ibis hotel yogyakarta/Ibis Styles yogyakarta hotel/Mutiara hotel/ Melia Purosani hotel)
TRAINING DURATION :
- 14 Mar 2016 – 17 Mar 2016
- 25 Apr 2016 – 28 Apr 2016
- 23 May 2016 – 26 May 2016
- 20 Jun 2016 – 23 Jun 2016
- 26 Jul 2016 – 29 Jul 2016
- 08 Aug 2016 – 11 Aug 2016
- 26 Sep 2016 – 29 Sep 2016
- 24 Oct 2016 -27 Oct 2016
- 14 Nov 2016 – 17 Nov 2016
- 19 Dec 2016 – 22 Dec 2016
INVESTATION PRICE/PERSON :
- Rp 7.950.000/person (full fare) or
- Rp 7.750.000/person (early bird, payment 1 week before training) or
- Rp 7.500.000/person (if there are 3 or more participants from the same company)
FACILITIES FOR PARTICIPANTS:
- Training Module
- Flash Disk contains training material
- Stationeries: NoteBook and Ballpoint
- Training Photo
- Training room with full AC facilities and multimedia
- Lunch and twice coffeebreak everyday of training
- Qualified instructor
- Transportation for participants from hotel of participants to/from hotel of training (if minimal number of participants from one company is 4 persons)
MARINE AND TERMINAL OPERATION