23 – 25 Mei 2016 | Rp 6.500.000/person at Bandung
20 – 22 Juni 2016 | Rp 6.500.000/person at Bandung
27 – 29 Juli 2016 | Rp 6.500.000/person at Bandung
08 – 20 Agustus 2016 | Rp 6.500.000/person at Bandung
Based on “KOMPAS” Newspaper (Thursday, December 5, 2002), an average of 8 workers are killed on the job each working day in Indonesia. Also many of the world’s major accidents over the past 10 years involved contractors costing proprietors in excess of US$ 20,000,000,000.
To prepare organizations in reducing their costs through professional and prudent management skills, approach and control techniques, including the management and control of contractor or business partner personnels. This significant and valuable course stresses learning and applying professional management skills to managing contractor safety function including occupational health and environmental aspects in your organization.
TRAINING MATERIAL OUTLINE CONTRACTOR SAFETY:
- The need for managing safety or HSE in contractual relationships
- Fundamental concepts of loss control management
- Job planning and bid invitation preparations
- The contractor selection process
- Contractor performance measurement and monitoring
- Contract close-out and turnover
- Contractor HSE Management System
- Case Study / Exercises, Group discussions and presentations
- Pre-Test, Post-Test and Course evaluation.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND ?
Course participants are Safety/HSE/SHE/EHS/Loss Control/Loss Prevention Professionals, Contract Administrators or Legal Professionals, Procurement Professionals, or anyone who has to manage and work with contractors or business partners.
INSTRUKTUR TRAINING CONTRACTOR SAFETY
Ir. Didi Sugandi Bc. M
He has 38 years hands-on work experiences in Oil/Gas/Geothermal Exploration and Production Companies, 17 years in Production Department with the last position as Production Superintendent, 1 year in Manpower Planning & Development, and 17 years in Health, Safety & Environment (HSE) Department with the last position as Senior Manager HSE. Also he has 10 years experiences as a HSE Trainer/Instructor/Lecturer/Facilitator/Advisor/Consultant/Auditor for various companies and industries, both In-House Trainings and Public Trainings such as Oil/Gas/Geothermal PSC/JOB/TAC, Petrochemicals, Fertilizer Plants, LNG Plants, Power Plants/PLN, Cement Factories, Rubber Industries, Electronic Industries,Agrobusiness Industries, Chemicals Storage & Transportation Companies, Hospitals/Rumah Sakit Umum/Puskesmas especially for Physicians, Paramedics and Nurses, etc. And also as Guest HSE Lecturer at Seminars and Lectures in some Universities/Academy in Indonesia. His formal educational background is Bachelor Degree (Bc. M) from Oil & Natural Gas Academy (AKAMIGAS) Cepu , graduated in 1977 (Study Assignment under PT. STANVAC INDONESIA Sponsorship) and Petroleum Engineer (Ir.) from University of Pembangunan Nasional (UPN) VETERAN Yogyakarta, graduated in 1991 (Study Assignment under HUFFCO/VICO INDONESIA Sponsorship).
Hotel Kagum Group Bandung (Golden Flower, Banana Inn, Grand Seriti, Carrcadin, Amaroossa, Grand Serela, Gino Feruci, Verona Palace, Malaka, Zodiac Taurus)
TRAINING DURATION :
- 23 May 2016-25 May 2016
- 20 Jun 2016-22 Jun 2016
- 27 Jul 2016-29 Jul 2016
- 08 Aug 2016-10 Aug 2016
- 26 Sep 2016-28 Sep 2016
- 24 Oct 2016-26 Oct 2016
- 02 Nov 2016-04 Nov 2016
- 07 Dec 2016-09 Dec 2016
INVESTATION PRICE/PERSON :
- Rp 6.500.000/person (full fare) or
- Rp 6.250.000/person (early bird, payment 1 week before training) or
- Rp 5.950.000/person (if there are 3 persons or more from the same company)
FACILITIES FOR PARTICIPANTS:
- Training Module
- Flash Disk contains training material
- Stationeries: NoteBook and Ballpoint
- Training Photo
- Training room with Full AC facilities and multimedia
- Lunch and twice coffeebreak every day of training
- Qualified Instructor
- Transportation for participants from hotel of participants to/from hotel of training – VV (if minimal participants is 4 persons from the same company)
MANAGING CONTRACTOR SAFETY