June 06 – 08, 2016 | Rp, 8.900.000,-/participant di Jakarta/Bali
December 05 – 07, 2016 | Rp, 8.900.000,-/participant di Bali
A significant portion of all contracts involve risks, changes and potential disputes which can easily erode the value and degrade its contract performance objectives. While some risks, changes and potential disputes are inevitable, many are unnecessary and avoidable. The causes of these risks, changes and disputes frequently are rooted in the detail of the tender packages and its associated contract. This can affect the profitability, reputation, market share and image of both the customer and contractors, as tenders result in buying the wrong services and materials at the wrong prices.
This workshop will equip you with the framework in:
- Implementing an effective market approach and supply chain analysis
- Planning a tender and establishing a contracting strategy,
- Managing contract risks and opportunity to gain greater contract values, as well as
- Enhancing your contract negotiation skills and effectiveness of managing contract performance.
By attending this 3 days workshop, delegates will learn how to understand the markets and supply chains, how to avoid mistakes during tender process, how to effectively manage the contract performance, as well as how to negotiate collaboratively for the best outcome of the contracts. The course will also deeply cover how to effectively manage Contracts to support Project EPC execution.
In addition participants will learn the tools to perform a systematic approach to resolve contractual conflicts or disputes. Participants can obtain a closer examination of some of the types of contracts, major clauses which are highly encountered in contracts within oil and gas industry such as warranties and guarantees, risk identification and allocation, change and variation clauses, indemnity, and hold harmless clauses, renegotiation clauses and force majeure clauses.
The sessions will include highly interactive practical exercises, group discussions, mock negotiations and ample opportunities to allow participants to bring forward their own industry examples. You will walk away with a whole new perspective on PSCM, tendering, contracting strategy and gaining a powerful negotiation knowledge base that will be applicable with regards to your daily job requirements.
This course is designed to best fit for manager, supervisor and engineer level of PSCM Management Team, Project Management Team of Energy, Oil & Gas and Mining companies and its services Contractors
OUTLINE TRAINING CONTRACT RISKS, PERFORMANCE & NEGOTIATION
Principles of Procurement & Supply Chain Management (PSCM)
- Procurement, Strategic Sourcing & Supply Chain Management
- Market Power quadrant
- PSCM Portfolio Analysis & Strategy
- PSCM and Contracting Cycles
Contracting Cycle, Strategy and Development
- Contracting strategy & African Flag Contracts Map
- Contract Package Preparation
- Work Scope Statement
- Bidding Process
- Bid Evaluation Criteria
- OE & Awarding Contract
Managing Contract Risks & Performance
- Maximizing Contract Value
- Risks & Opportunity workshop
- Contract Performance Management Key Elements
- Performance Based Contracting
- Performance Progress Monitoring and Control
- Payment and Milestones
Contract Negotiation & Dispute Resolution
- Negotiation in Contract
- Negotiation Source of power, Tactics, BATNA, ZOPA
- PIOC Focus (Problem, Interest, Option, Criteria)
- Dispute resolution
Contract Major Clauses, Completion & Close Out
- Force Majeure, Liquidated Damage, Warranty, Acceptance, etc
- Contract completion & Close out
- Contract Post Mortem & Lesson Learnt
Study Case & Workshop:
- Pre Test
- Market & Portfolio Case
- Contracting Strategy Case
- Tender & Bid Evaluation Case
- Contract Negotiation Case
- Contractor Performance Meeting Case
- Post Test
Quick Reference Guides:
- Contract Terms & Glossary
- Negotiation strategies
- Incoterms 2000 Quick Reference
- Contract Types & Risks Guidelines
- Practical Guides and Articles of Tender and Contracting Strategy
- Dangerous Words and Phrases Chart to Streamline Contract Reviews
- OE tools
- Risks Tools
- Some negotiation video clips to shape your negotiation skills.
INSTRUCTOR CONTRACT RISKS, PERFORMANCE & NEGOTIATION
M. Tavip Sunandar (Ir, MM, PMP*)
- Project Management Professional (PMP)*, international credential from Project Management Institute USA
- More than 23 years work experience in a Major International Oil &Gas Company as a Sr. Manager for project Management, engineering and construction of onshore & offshore and subsea oil & gas processing facilities/ plant, LNG including sub-sea control system, platforms, turbo-machineries, pipelines, and its instrumentation. Fully experienced in all project life cycles and project phase from appraisal to Operations & Maintenance/Turnaround of the plants.
- Graduated from University of Manchester, UK Major in “Managing Project” – Post Graduates Certification Program.
- Negotiation for Project Manager certification from Washington University, USA.
- Ahli Madya Manajemen Proyek – Professional credential from Ikatan Ahli Project Management Indonesia (IAMPI), Indonesia Association of Project Management Expertise.
- Best Graduated MM / MBA from Prasetiya Mulya – Graduate School of Management – Major in International Management
- Best Graduated as Chemical Engineer (Ir. Degree) from Bandung Institute of Technology-ITB
- Delivered more than 50 courses in PSCM, contracts, business, project management, safety, engineering and soft skills for managers, supervisory and engineering staff.
- Rp. 8.900.000.00/person
- Rp. 8.500.000.00/person if you register 3 (Three) or more Participants from 1 (one) Company
- Rp. 8.000.000.00/person if you register 5 (Five) or more Participants from 1 (one) Company
Special price will be given to who registered three or more participants from one company.
Fee includes the following:
- Four-day registration fee for all Training sessions;
- One-Day laboratory work using computer
- Lunch per day
- Daily coffee/tea breaks
- Quality Training Materials (SOFTCOPY (qualified flash disc) AND HARDCOPY)
- Quality Training Kits,
- Convenient Training Facilities,
- Certifícate Of. Compleción
- Registration Form MUST be return in advance for attending the Training
- Full fixed fee is charged regardless of the length of time that registrant attends the Training
- Attendees are expected to attend all Training sessions and are not permitted to attend on a partial basis.
CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY
- Cancellation received after the registration deadline, February 03, 2012 entitles the registrant to pay 25% from total payment.
- Cancellation on the date will be recharged 100% from the fee
- No refund will be issued, if a registrant fails to show up at the Training on-site.