11 – 14 Oktober 2016 | IDR 9.750.000 di Bandung
17 – 19 Oktober 2016 | IDR 9.750.000 di Bandung – CONFIRMED
22 – 25 November 2016 | IDR 9.750.000 di Yogyakarta
Background Training Maintenance management
As the requirements for improved productivity and cost effectiveness increase, combined with an increased attention to safety and environmental issues, maintenance activities play an important role. Modern maintenance management techniques will give a significant contribution to a company’s productivity by applying reliability based techniques and cost-benefit analysis for maintenance optimization.
Several companies have experienced the positive effect of improving maintenance management, achieving a better foundation for making the right decisions, and thereby reducing the amount of unplanned maintenance tasks and subsequently unplanned shutdowns.
Who Should Attend?
Managers and Senior Engineers from production and maintenance
Everyone who has interest in maintenance strategy for plant equipment.
Outline Course Maintenance management
TYPE OF MAINTENANCE METHOD
- Preventive maintenance
- Predictive maintenance
- Corrective maintenance
- Proactive maintenance
TYPE OF MAINTENANCE MANAGEMENT
- Basic Maintenance Management
- Reliability-Centered Maintenance (RCM)
- Risk Based Maintenance (RBM)
- Total Productive Maintenance (RCM)
BASIC MAINTENANCE MANAGEMENT
- Organizing maintenance activities
- Effective maintenance planner
- Maintenance scheduling and critical path
- Maintenance budgeting
- Maintenance job order
- Asset and spare part management
MAINTENANCE BASED ON RCM
- RCM Decision Diagram
- Planning, organizing, and controlling the proposed task
- Implementing RCM
MAINTENANCE BASED ON TPM
- Organizing, implementing and socializing TPM
- Product and equipment management
- Quality management system
- Administration system
- Evaluating and improving TPM result
MODERN MAINTENANCE MANAGEMENT IN PERSPECTIVE
- Maintenance in the business process
- Evolution in maintenance management
- The business objectives and maintenance objectives
- Business, operations and maintenance key performance area
- CMMS requirement
ASSET AND SPARE PART MANAGEMENT
- Equipment identification and type classification
- Part number and bill of material
- Documentation structures, identification, and classification
- Logistic planning
- Logistic support analysis
- Critical path analysis
DR.IR. TRI YUSWIJAYANTO ZAENURI is an expert in Combustion Engine, Propulsion System and Fluidal Mechanic, who has a career in this engineering field for more than 15 years. He graduated from mechanical engineering, Institut Teknologi Bandung in 1987 and continued his study in Technische Universitaet Clausthal, Clausthal-Zellerfeld, Germany until he got the “Doktor Ingenier” (Dr.Ing) title in Tribology and Kinematics (Reibungstechnik und Maschinenkinetik) on 2000. He is the Head of Combustion Engine and Propulsion System Laboratory in Institut Teknologi Bandung. He is active in projects that arranged by the cooperation with educational institutions, government and private company.
Certificate of Appreciation
All attendees will receive a certificate of appreciation attesting to their participant in the training. This certificate will be providing in exchange for a completed training questionnaire.
Documentation & Dress Code
- Quality training material kits will be on registration, additional papers, & handouts assignment by Our Partner.
- Note-taking by participants is encourage. However, to ensure free and open discussions, no formal records will be kept.
- Casual clothing is recommended. The training atmosphere is informal.
- Quality training material (hardcopy and softcopy)
- Quality training kits included T-shirt or jacket, cap, ect.
- Interactive presentation with discussion
- Lunch per day
- Morning and afternoon coffee / tea breaks for along the training
- Certificate of Completion
- Exclusive flash disk.
TIME & VENUE
- Bandung, 11 – 14 Oktober 2016
- Yogyakarta, 22 – 25 November 2016
Tuition Fee & Registration Deadline
IDR 9.750.000 ,- , Registration deadline a weeks before training held.
This training will be conducted if we receive registration letter from 3 (three) participants (Minimum)
MODERN MAINTENANCE MANAGEMENT