06 – 08 Februari 2017 | Rp. 6.500.000/peserta di Bandung
13 – 15 Maret 2017 | Rp. 6.500.000/peserta di Bandung
10 – 12 April 2017 | Rp. 6.500.000/peserta di Bandung
15 – 17 Mei 2017 | Rp. 6.500.000/peserta di Bandung
A series of 12 training programs that explain how to establish safety procedures that conform to OSHA regulations.
LABORATORY SAFETY TRAINING MATERIAL OUTLINE:
- Orientation to Laboratory Safety
- Eye protection, fire evacuation protocol, lab coats, the Chemical Hygiene Plan, MSDS’s and more – employees can feel overwhelmed with laboratory safety considerations. This program covers the most important safety issues that both new employees and “seasoned veterans” face in the laboratory.
- Safety Showers And Eyewashes
- Knowing proper procedures can prevent serious injury, or even save a life. Correct use of both eyewash stations and safety showers are covered in this program.
- Flammables And Explosives
- Flammables and explosives are some of the most dangerous materials used in a laboratory. This program reviews proper handling procedures as well as the personal protective equipment that should be used when working with flammables and explosives.
- The OSHA Formaldehyde Standard
- Formaldehyde is used in many laboratory operations. This program covers training required by the OSHA Formaldehyde Standard including safe work practices, personal protective equipment, spill/clean-up procedures, medical surveillance programs and more.
- Electrical Safety In The Laboratory
- To work safely with electrically powered equipment, employees need to know how electricity works and the dangers it holds. Principles of electrical energy, fuses, short circuits, “Lock-Out/Tag-Out”, instrument repair and more are covered in this program.
- Laboratory Ergonomics
- Many activities in the laboratory can exert stress and strain on muscles and joints…ultimately causing significant injuries. Ergonomic considerations such as working at a bench or hood, using a computer terminal, positioning compressed gas cylinders and safe lifting techniques are all addressed in this program.
- Material Safety Data Sheets
- All potentially hazardous materials entering a laboratory have MSDS’s. But to make good use of this information employees need to understand the MSDS and what is in it. This program reviews the various sections of the MSDS, what information can be found in each section and most importantly, how this information can help employees as they go about their work.
- Laboratory Hoods
- When working with hazardous materials, laboratory and biohazard hoods can protect the experiment, the facility and, most importantly, the employee. This program discusses when and why these hoods are used, as well as how to operate and maintain them for maximum effectiveness.
- Preventing Contamination
- Today, one of the major concerns in all laboratories is controlling contamination. This program shows how contamination occurs and reviews the steps that can be taken to prevent its spread.
- Safe Handling Of Laboratory Glassware
- Broken glassware is probably the major cause of laboratory accidents. Types of glassware used in the laboratory, configuring glassware systems, making proper connections, handling techniques and cleaning/decontamination are all covered in this program.
- Planning For Laboratory Emergencies
- A caustic acid hose has just erupted…an experiment has produced unexpected, violent reactions…what should employees do to deal with these and other emergency situations? This program covers when and how employees should act in an emergency to prevent injury, property damage or even loss of life.
- Handling Compressed Gas Cylinders
- The energy possessed by a compressed gas cylinder can make it a virtual “missile”, if not handled carefully. Positioning cylinders properly, storage “incompatibilities”, fittings/connections and more are covered in this program.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THIS TRAINING? :
- Those responsible for managing their Laboratory
- Individuals designing and implementing Laboratory program activities
- Persons who may be training others in the disciplines of Safety for laboratory
- Inspector LK3
- Foremen/ Supervisor/ Engineer/ HSE Manager
- The other person who interested in
TRAINING METHODE :
The training modules are highly interactive and include question and answer sessions, experience sharing, and exercises.
Bambang Pamudji BSc.SE
Bambang Pamudji, B.Sc.,SE. has much real experiences, he is former Senior Health and Safety staff at PT. Pupuk Sriwidjaja,PUSRI(Urea Fertilizer Manufacturer) Palembang. He was born in Pasuruan East Java, 14 March 1950. He got his B.Sc in Public Health from APK Surabaya in 1971 and was graduated from Economic Management Sriwidjaja University, UNSRI, Palembang in 1996. He has certificates in Health, Safety, and Environment (HSE) from Depnakertrans RI/Institutions and Universities in Indonesia, institutions and Universities in UK, and National Safety Council. Experienced in setting up Health and Safety Management System documentation and its application. Experienced internal lead auditor SMK3 in PT. Pupuk Sriwidjaja, and External lead auditor SMK3 for Indonesian Association Fertilizer Producer. He has been teaching industrial training classes for many classes related to topics of his competencies, HSE. Many participants from many companies in Indonesia have participated in his training classes.
Kagum Group Hotel Bandung (Golden Flower, Banana Inn, Serela, Gino Feruci), Amaroossa Hotel, Noor Hotel, Grand Setiabudi Hotel, dll
TRAINING DURATION :
- 06 Feb 2017-08 Feb 2017
- 13 Mar 2017-15 Mar 2017
- 10 Apr 2017-12 Apr 2017
- 15 May 2017-17 May 2017
- 14 Jun 2017-16 Jun 2017
- 10 Jul 2017-12 Jul 2017
- 14 Aug 2017-16 Aug 2017
- 11 Sep 2017-13 Sep 2017
- 09 Oct 2017-11 Oct 2017
- 13 Nov 2017-15 Nov 2017
- 11 Dec 2017-13 Dec 2017
INVESTMENT PRICE/PERSON :
- 6.500.000/person (full fare) or
- 6.250.000/person (early bird, payment 1 week before training) or
- 5.950.000/person (if there are 3 persons or more from the same company)
FACILITIES FOR PARTICIPANTS :
- Training Module
- Flashdisk contain training material
- NoteBook and Ballpoint
- Training Foto
- Training room with full ac facilities and multimedia
- Lunch and twice coffee break everyday of training
- Qualified Instructor
- Transportation from hotel of participants to hotel of training VV (if minimal participants from the same company is 4 )