27 – 28 September 2017 | Rp. 3.950.000/person di Yogyakarta
25 – 26 Oktober 2017 | Rp. 3.950.000/person di Yogyakarta
27 – 28 November 2017 | Rp. 3.950.000/person di Yogyakarta
28 – 29 Desember 2017 | Rp. 3.950.000/person di Yogyakarta
INTRODUCTION KPI FOR SECURITY DEPARTMENT AND SECURITY WORK PLAN PROPOSAL
As a part of an organization, security function must set certain goals to achieve annually. KPI (Key Performance Indicators) is a tool to be used to determine whether security function has been “successful” or “fail to achieve target”.
This training is intended to provide ways for the participants to design KPI for security function, and how to make the goals SMART (specific, measurable, attainable, realistic, time-bound). This also includes variables and parameters appropriate for the annual goals.
As part in achieving the goals, a set of work plans need to be designed and developed. To convince the management, a systematic, logical and concise proposal needs to be developed. This training is intended to provide how-to to the participants on developing such proposals.
TRAINING MATERIA OUTLINE KPI FOR SECURITY DEPARTMENT AND SECURITY WORK PLAN PROPOSAL
- Goal Setting (SMART)
- Introduction to Key Performance Indicators and Metrics
- Developing a Security Work Plan Proposal (Brainstorming, Scheduling, Planning, Analyzing)
- Exercise on developing a Security Work Plan Proposal
- Exercise on creating Security KPI (Key Performance Indicators)
- Presentation and Peer Review on the created KPI
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THIS TRAINING?
Managers holding security functions (Security Managers, Safety Managers), employees assigned to design security KPI and work plans.
Win Leftian Noor, SE., MM. ICPS.
Win Noor, SE., MM., ICPS is a security practitioner and an expert with an educational background Master Degree in Management, and a certified ICPS (International Crime Prevention Specialist) which supports him in developing a well-planned, systematic approach to security management.
He is well-experienced in performing various security functions, e.g.:
- development of Security Management System, and 3 year Security Strategic Goals/Objectives,
- development of security procedures, Security Unrest Plan, and Crisis Management Plan,
- development of Security Work Programs and budgets, etc
He also developed security approaches such as: Crime Diamond Theory and Security Hierarchy of Risk Control. He focuses on Security Risk Management and Analysis by performing research and observation, and by adapting various analysis from other disciplines to security, e.g.: Benefit-Cost Analysis, Risk Management, Root-Cause Analysis (Ishikawa Fishbone Analysis), FMEA (Failure-Mode and Effect Analysis), SCAT (Systematic Cause Analysis Technique), Trend Analysis, Statistical Analysis, etc. To date, he has developed concepts for two security software, i.e.: FASRIM (Facility Security Risk Management) and SYSCAT (Systematic Cause Analysis Tool).
Yogyakarta (Ibis Styles Hotel/ Ibis Malioboro Hotel/ Jambuluwuk Hotel/ Cavinton Hotel/ Grand Zuri Hotel, dll)
- 27 Sep 2017-28 Sep 2017
- 25 Oct 2017-26 Oct 2017
- 27 Nov 2017-28 Nov 2017
- 28 Dec 2017-29 Dec 2017
INVESTMENT PRICE/PERSON :
- Rp. 3.950.000/person (full fare) or
- Rp. 3.750.000/person (early bird, payment 1 week before training) or
- Rp. 3.500.000/person (if there are 3 persons or more from the same company)
FACILITIES FOR PARTICIPANTS:
- Modul Training
- Flashdisk Training berisi materi training
- ATK: NoteBook dan Ballpoint
- Foto Training
- Ruang Training dengan fasilitas Full AC dan multimedia
- Makan siang dan 2 kali coffeebreak
- Instruktur yang Qualified
- Transportasi untuk peserta dari hotel penginapan ke hotel tempat training – PP (jika peserta minimal dari satu perusahaan ada 4 peserta)
DESIGNING KPI (KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS) FOR SECURITY DEPARTMENT AND SECURITY WORK PLAN PROPOSAL