14 – 15 Desember 2018 | Rp 5.145.000 di Amaris La Codefin/ Amaris Hotel Mampang, Jakarta
Jadwal Training 2019
05 – 06 Maret 2019 | Rp 5.445.000 di Amaris Hotel/ Neo Hotel/ Santika Hotel, Jakarta
27 – 28 Mei 2019 | Rp 5.445.000 di Amaris Hotel/ Neo Hotel/ Santika Hotel, Jakarta
ISO 20000 focuses on the integration and implementation sides of service management processes. It is aimed for providing on going control, greater efficiency and opportunities for continuing improvement which in the end means that coordinating further within other employees inside our organization to align the staff and procedures of our service desk, service support, service delivery and operations team.
When the training ends, the participants are expected to have sufficient knowledge of contents and high-level requirements of ISO 20000 standard from its scope, objectives, key terminology and high level requirements, as well as understand how the standard operates in a typical IT service provider or an end-user organization together with the main elements of the certification process.
In details, at the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Understand scope and purpose of parts 1, 2, 3 and 5 of ISO 20000
- Comprehend key terms and definitions
- Value fundamental requirements and continual improvement
- Understand processes, objectives and high level requirements
- Familiarize with applicability and scope definition requirements
- Value the purpose of internal and external audits and their operation
- Produce and assess gap analysis through improvement and implementation plan
- Understand, create, apply and evaluate a service management plan
- Understand, create, apply and evaluate processes, procedures, process specific plans and process specific policies
- Understand relationship with IT-IL, ISO 9001 and ISO 27001
PROGRAM CONTENT IT SERVICE MANAGEMENT WITH ISO 20000
|1||Overview of ISO/IEC 20000 and its Requirements||1|
|2||Familiarizing with Purpose and Definition||1|
|3||Comprehending Terms and Definitions||1|
|4||Valuing Roles, Responsibilities, Requirements and Processes||1|
|5||Understandingthe Deming Cycle||2|
|6||Developing Service Management Plan||2|
|7||Applying Service Delivery and Relationship Processes||2|
|8||Deploying Design and Transition of New and Changed Service Processes||2|
|9||Implementing Control and Resolution Processes||2|
|10||Valuing Compatibility with other Management System Standards||1|
|11||Understanding Schemes for Certification and Qualification||1|
In order for effective learning and full appreciation, the course will be delivered with 30% of the time devoted to important concepts and other theory topics and 70% allotted for hands-on lab exercise and case studies. Active participation will be encouraged through individual work and collaborative effort.
Those newly or experienced service delivery, service management, business unit, quality, operational, Information Security, Information Technology professionals, managers, and consultants who are involved in, in-charge for, or manage Information Technology Service Management Systemor introduce ISO 20000 further to their organizations.
A seasoned enterprise technologist and now budding entrepreneur with 14 years of experiences comprises 12 years of training and education, 7 years of strategic partnership, 8 years of IT Audit, 4 years of service delivery, 8 years of writing and courseware, as well as 6+ years of consulting, software development, project management and network administration.
He has been actively serving as ISACA Subject Matter Expert and Exam Developer along with PMI Program Evaluator and Guest Lecturer in top-tier universities for Master and Undergraduate program, both physical and online, in Indonesia and the U.S.
Various strategic positions he has helmed are Vice Chairman and Acting Chairman, Executive Board Member, Co-Founder, Country Channel Manager, Project Lead and Group Leader. Thus far his project engagement involves broad activities of consultancy, training, content, courseware, copywriting, information systems, enterprise application, programs, web development, to translation.
Today he also has written triple digit articles concerning ICT, management and business in a variety of local and foreign, in leading media and companies. His areas of training are IT Audit, IT Project Management, IT Governance, IT Service Management, COBIT, PMBOK, SEO and Social Media.
Companies he has delivered his trainings are UMW Sdn Bhd, Malaysia Securities Commission, SME Bank, PLN, CIMB Niaga, Aero Systems, Newmont Nusa Tenggara, Artha Graha Bank, Artajasa, Prodia Widyahusada, Thiess, Boehringer Ingelheim, Hokinda Citralestari, DPLK, BPD Jabar Banten, Lintas Media Danawa, Cahaya Listrindo and Universitas Krida Wacana.
- 05 – 06 Maret 2019
- 27 – 28 Mei 2019
- 01 – 02 Juli 2019
- 06 – 07 September 2019
- 13 – 14 Desember 2019
Amaris Hotel La Codefin Kemang/ Neo Hotel – Kebayoran/ Hotel Santika Premiere Hayam Wuruk , Jakarta
- Rp. 4.050.000, – (Registration 3 person/more; payment 1 week before training)
- Rp. 4.300.000, – (Reg 2 weeks before training ; payment 1 week before training)
- Rp. 4.750.000, – (On The Spot; payment at the last of training )
- Rp. 5.145.000, – (Full Fare)
- Rp. 4.350.000, – (Registration 3 person/more; payment 1 week before training)
- Rp. 4.600.000, – (Reg 2 weeks before training ; payment 1 week before training)
- Rp. 5.050.000, – (On The Spot; payment at the last training )
- Rp. 5.445.000, – (Full Fare)