05 – 09 November 2018 | IDR 9.500.000 in Yogyakarta
26 – 28 November 2018 | IDR 9.500.000 in Yogyakarta
ISO 9001 is the most recognized international standard on Quality Management System. The standard specifies a system-atic framework and approach to establish and implement a quality management system and attain continuous improve-ments.
The course presents the most up-to-date approaches to auditing and utilizes case studies, workshops and accelerated learn-ing to allow learners to apply and practice their knowledge and skills throughout all the main phases of audit process.
The course is based on criteria of IRCA (International Register of Certified Auditors).
IRCA Course Objective:
To provide delegates with an excellent skill and knowledge required to perform external audits of management systems against ISO 9001, in accordance with ISO 19011, guidance for quality/ environmental management system auditing.
Who Should Attend?
Staff involved in designing, implementing or managing quality systems, Quality Managers, Engineers Coordinators, Departmental Managers and Supervisory Staff, Candidate Auditor.
IRCA Course Outline
- Review on ISO 9001: 2015
- ISO 9001 From the Point of View of an Auditor
- Introduction to ISO 19011: 2011 and ISO 17021
- QMS Document Review
- Exercise on Reviewing QMS Document
- Document Review Report
- Audit Preparation ( Exercise on Audit Plan and Audit Check List)
- Exercise on Opening Meeting
- Exercise on Auditing Techniques
- Reporting Audit Finding
- Auditor Performance Presentation
- Audit Finding, Report Writing
- Exercise of Non-Conformance, Observation and Follow up Action Closing Meeting
- Surveillance Activities
- Review of the Complete Course
- Overview of Accreditation and IRCA Registration
- IRCA Course Examination
IRCA Course Investment :
- IDR 9,500,000.-
- Includes: Meals, Snacks, Training Kit, Handout, Certificate
IRCA Quality Management System Lead Auditor Course (ISO 9001: 2015)