Oktober 08 – 11, 2013 | IDR 8.750.000,-/ Person di Bali
Course Content Internal Corrosion
Internal Corrosion Problems in Gas, Oil and Produced Water Pipeline and Equipment
- Piping and Pipeline Leakage due to Pitting Corrosion and Microbiological Induced Corrosion
- Severe Pipe Wall Thickness Reduction and Short Remaining Service Life caused by Sour Corrosion
- Pipe Wall, Rotating Parts and Equipment Cracking due to Chloride and Sulfide in the Fluids
- Internal Corrosion of Pipeline and Equipment due to Water in Oil and Oil in Water Emulsions
- Internal Corrosion due to Multi Phase Flow in the Pipeline
- Severe Corrosion Rate caused by CO2 and Hydrate in the Gas Lines, CO2/H2S Removal Unit and Glycol Dehydration Unit
- Internal Corrosion in the Water Lines due to Dissolved Oxygen, Mud and Sludge
- Malfunction of Pump, Compressor, Valves and Equipment due to Under-Deposit Corrosion, Under-Film Corrosion and Fouling
The Nature, Mechanism and Characteristics of Internal Corrosion and the Control Methods
- Anodic-Cathodic Reactions, Electrical Properties and Characteristics of Corrosion Cells
- Physical & Metallurgical Conditions of Metals and Chemical Composition that Promote Corrosion
- Destructive and Catastrophic Effects of Corrosive Agents and Microorganism in the Gas, Oil and Produced Water Fluids
- The Role and Mechanism of O2, CO2, H2S, Dissolved Salts and Microorganism in Internal Corrosion
- The Role of Oilfield Bacteria and the Mechanism of MIC
- Characteristics and Detection of Internal Corrosion in the Pipeline and Surface Equipment
- Removal of Dissolved Corrosive Agents and Non-Hydrocarbon Gases in the Gas, Oil and Produced Water Fluids
- Internal Corrosion Control with On-line Chemical Inhibitors Injection, Surface Barriers and Scavengers
Internal Corrosion Detection and Monitoring Techniques, Devices and Analysis
- Visual Inspection and Early Detection Techniques & Devices for Monitoring Fluid Corrosiveness and Tests for Identifying Corrosion products
- The Important of Internal Corrosion Rate Monitoring Before and After Chemical Injection and Treatment
- NACE Standard Method for Preparation, Installation, Laboratory Analysis and Interpretation of Results of Internal Corrosion Monitoring
- Access Fittings, Retrievers, Corrosion Coupons, Scale Coupons, Corrosion Probes, Holders, Injection & Sampling Devices and Instrument for On-line Internal Corrosion Monitoring
- The Use of Nipple or Spool, Hydrogen Probe and Galvanic Probe
- NACE Standard Method for Testing and Analysis of Bacterial Activity and Microbiological Induced Corrosion
- Iron Content Analysis of Produced Water and the COPRA Correlation
- Down-hole Tubing or Casing Calipers, Ultrasonic Wall Thickness Testers and Radiography
Internal Corrosion Control with Chemical Inhibitor Injection, Passive Film Formation and Biocides
- Nature & Classification of Inhibitors and Effect of Ionic Character on
- Inhibiting Ability
- Formulations of Oilfield Inhibitors and the use of Water Soluble Inhibitors, Volatile Inhibitors and Acid Inhibitors
- Typical Corrosion Inhibitors, Scavengers & Biocides for Oil & Gas Field
- Guidelines of Inhibitor and Biocide Applications and the Chemical Injection Equipment for Pipeline and Surface Facility
- Inhibitor and Biocide Batch Treatment Using Pigs, Chemical Dosage and the Pigging Operations
- Surfactant and Cleaners for Solving Fouling Problem in the Equipment and Systems
- Cationic & Mixed Charge Organic Inhibitors for Hydrocarbon and Oxygen Corrosion Inhibitors for Produced Water
- Testing and Evaluation of Inhibitor and Biocide Effectiveness
- Safety Precaution in Working with Inhibitors and Biocides
Internal Corrosion Control as a Key Factor to Pipeline Integrity Management
- Hazard Assessment and Risk Based Inspection for the Pipeline and Equipment Maintenance Program
- Pipeline Internal Damage Record and Wall Thickness Monitoring
- Pigging for Water and Deposit Removal from the Pipeline System
- Controlling of Flow Stability and Corrosion Rate to a Safe Level
- Estimating Present Pipeline Remaining Service Life
- Evaluation of Present Condition and Comparison with Initial Pipeline Design Baseline
- Evaluation and Controlling of Chemical Inhibitor and Biocide Injection by using Corrosion Rate Monitoring Data.
- Evaluation of Pipeline and Equipment Damage in accordance with Root Cause Failure Analysis
- Development of Specific Pipeline Integrity Management System by using Internal Corrosion Rate Monitoring Data
Course Leader: Hilman Ahmad
This specially designed course will be conducted by Hilman Ahmad & Associates, an Independent Consultant in industrial oil and gas, member of the Society of Indonesian Petroleum Engineers, who manage the Professional Industrial Oil & Gas Education Center, and has been practicing production operation & safety and corrosion control engineering in Indonesia for more than twenty-five years. He post-graduated from Tokyo Institute of Technology (sponsored by UNESCO) in 1977. He joined in-field-practice program at Nippon Kokan Steel Company & Research Center Kawasaki, Japan for production facility design & construction and corrosion prevention & control in 1983, and collaborated with Cormon Industrial Research Center Brighton UK for on-line corrosion monitoring development in 2000. He has been delivering training course in production operation, maintenance & safety and corrosion control for personnel from Oil & Gas Company and Petrochemical Industry since 1979.
Certificate of Appreciation
All attendees will receive a certificate of appreciation attesting to their participant in the training. This certificate will be providing in exchange for a completed training questionnaire.
- Quality training material kits will be on registration, additional papers, & handouts assignment by Our Partner.
- Note-taking by participants is encourage. However, to ensure free and open discussions, no formal records will be kept.
Casual clothing is recommended. The training atmosphere is informal.
- Quality training material (hardcopy and softcopy)
- Quality training kits included calculator, T-shirt or jacket, cap, ect.
- Interactive presentation with discussion
- Convenient training facilities with five star quality
- Lunch per day
- Morning and afternoon coffee / tea breaks for along the training
- Certificate of Completion
- Local drop and pick up for arrival and departure between airport to hotel.
- Half day city tour at the end of training session following by dinner with entertainment (optional)
- Exclusive flash disk.
Tuition Fee & Registration Deadline
- IDR 8.750.000,-/ Person
- Registration deadline a weeks before training held.
This training will be conducted if we receive registration letter from 3 (three) participants (Minimum)