20 – 23 Februari 2017 | Rp 8.500.000/person di Bandung
20 – 23 Maret 2017 | Rp 8.500.000/person di Bandung
24 – 27 April 2017 | Rp 8.500.000/person di Bandung
29 Mei – 01 Juni 2017 | Rp 8.500.000/person di Bandung
HAZOPS is one of some significant, systematic and valuable methods to implement critical assessment, evaluation and examination of process and engineering of both new and old processing plant installations. HAZOP Studies have become the cornerstone of today’s process safety in design and modification work. HAZOP Studies provide an effective way of reviewing plant interaction both in the offshore and onshore industries and have become standard across many industries and accepted by world-wide regulatory bodies. Knowledge and effective participation in HAZOPS are becoming a necessity for Project, Process Design, Safety and Operational personnel.
TRAINING OBJECTIVES :
The main focus of this course is to develop and understanding of HAZOPS, its methodology and its place within the overall process design and safety management, and to identify the roles of the HAZOPS Team Leader and Participants/Members. These will be achieved by through a powerful combination of case studies, group discussions, presentations and interactive workshops. After attending this training course, the participants will be able to :
- Understand and familiar with the HAZOPS Concepts and Methods
- Understand and familiar about Risk Management
- Understand and implement Hazard Identification (HAZID) & Hazard Analysis (HAZAN) and Failure Modes & Effects Analysis (FMEA)
- Conduct HAZOPS effectively and efficiently.
HAZOPS MATERIAL OUTLINE :
- Introduction to HAZOPS and its advantage over other types of Safety Review.
- HAZOPS Role in Safety Management ; and Introduction to Risk Management
- HAZOPS Methodology
- HAZOPS Review – what’s involved/
- Participants’s Role
- Responsibilities of HAZOPS Leader or Chairman
- HAZOP Reporting and Follow-Up
- HAZID and HAZAN Reviews ; Hazards in Process Industry and/or Oil & Gas Exploration and Production
- Fault Tree Analysis (FTA) and Failure Modes & Effects Analysis (FMEA).
- Workshops/Case Studies/Group Discussions/Group Presentations
- Pre-Test, Post-Test and Course Evaluation
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Project Design Engineers, Process Engineers, Production/Operations Engineers or Supervisors or Superintendents or Managers, Electrical & Instrument Engineers, Piping Engineers, Safety Engineers , and anyone who has to involve in HAZOPS.
Ir. Didi Sugandi Bc. M
He has 38 years hands-on work experiences in Oil/Gas/Geothermal Exploration and Production Companies, 17 years in Production Department with the last position as Production Superintendent, 1 year in Manpower Planning & Development, and 17 years in Health, Safety & Environment (HSE) Department with the last position as Senior Manager HSE. Also he has 10 years experiences as a HSE Trainer/Instructor/Lecturer/Facilitator/Advisor/Consultant/Auditor for various companies and industries, both In-House Trainings and Public Trainings such as Oil/Gas/Geothermal PSC/JOB/TAC, Petrochemicals, Fertilizer Plants, LNG Plants, Power Plants/PLN, Cement Factories, Rubber Industries, Electronic Industries,Agrobusiness Industries, Chemicals Storage & Transportation Companies, Hospitals/Rumah Sakit Umum/Puskesmas especially for Physicians, Paramedics and Nurses, etc. And also as Guest HSE Lecturer at Seminars and Lectures in some Universities/Academy in Indonesia. His formal educational background is Bachelor Degree (Bc. M) from Oil & Natural Gas Academy (AKAMIGAS) Cepu , graduated in 1977 (Study Assignment under PT. STANVAC INDONESIA Sponsorship) and Petroleum Engineer (Ir.) from University of Pembangunan Nasional (UPN) VETERAN Yogyakarta, graduated in 1991 (Study Assignment under HUFFCO/VICO INDONESIA Sponsorship).
Kagum Group Hotel Bandung (Golden Flower, Banana Inn, Serela, Gino Feruci), Amaroossa Hotel, Noor Hotel, Grand Setiabudi Hotel, dll
TRAINING DURATION :
- 20 Feb 2017-23 Feb 2017
- 20 Mar 2017-23 Mar 2017
- 24 Apr 2017-27 Apr 2017
- 29 May 2017-01 Jun 2017
- 05 Jun 2017-08 Jun 2017
- 24 Jul 2017-27 Jul 2017
- 21 Aug 2017-24 Aug 2017
- 25 Sep 2017-28 Sep 2017
- 23 Oct 2017-26 Oct 2017
- 20 Nov 2017-23 Nov 2017
- 04 Dec 2017-07 Dec 2017
INVESTATION PRICE/PERSON :
- Rp 8.500.000/person (full fare) or
- Rp 8.250.000/person (early bird, payment 1 week before training) or
- Rp 7.950.000/person (if there are 3 or more participants from the same company)
FACILITIES FOR PARTICIPANTS:
- Training Module
- Flashdisk Contains Training Material
- Stationeries: NoteBook and Ballpoint
- Training Photo
- Training Room with Full AC Facilities and multimedia
- Once lunch and twice coffeebreak every day of training
- Qualified and experienced instructor
- Transportation for participants from hotel of participants to/from venue of training(if minimal number of participants from one company is 4 persons)
HAZARD AND OPERABILITY STUDY ( HAZOPS )