23 – 25 Juni 2015 | Rp 6.000.000,- di Yogyakarta
29 – 31 Juli 2015 | Rp 6.000.000,- di Yogyakarta
26 – 28 Agustus 2015 | Rp 6.000.000,- di Yogyakarta
15 – 17 September 2015 | Rp 6.000.000,- di Yogyakarta
OBJECTIVE TRAINING GENERATOR
- It introduces the subject of protection as an art where technical and economical constraints are to be met and compromised to achieve certain engineering requirements.
- Learn to develop and manage well-protected plants that lead to a higher security, less outages and hence better profitability.
- The course introduces new technologies used in relaying systems such as microprocessor and computer relaying which put organizations at the forefront of modern electricity industries.
- Helps organizations in making appropriate decisions at times of system expansion or in situations where new developments become necessary.
- Help organizations to understand causes of system failures, means available for remedies and hence better system management and operation with minimum investment.
MATERI TRAINING GENERATOR TRANSFORMER & MV FEEDER PROTECTION
- system protection philosophies,
- system grounding,
- circuit breakers,
2. Generator Protection
- negative sequence,
- loss of excitation,
- out of step, etc
3. Transformer protection
- sudden pressure,
- over temperature,
- low oil, etc
4. Relay input sources:
- optical voltage and
- current transducers.
5. Fundamental protection concepts:
- directional impedance, etc.
6. Motor protection
- ground fault,
- locked rotor,
- phase rotation, etc
7. MV Feeder protection :
- directional comparison,
- transfer trip, etc
8. System stability, reclosing, and load shedding.
9. Discusse and Case Study
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This training is recommended to be followed by:
Technicians, Operators, Engineers, & Supervisors who work in the field of maintenance and operation generators for various industries.
- Case Study
- Software Support
INSTRUKTUR TRAINING GENERATOR TRANSFORMER
Tugino, ST., MT. & Team
- Batch 6 : 23 – 25 Juni 2015
- Batch 7 : 29 – 31 Juli 2015
- Batch 8 : 26 – 28 Agustus 2015
- Batch 9 : 15 – 17 September 2015
- Batch 10 : 27 – 29 Oktober 2015
- Batch 11 : 24 – 26 November 2015
- Batch 12 : 21 – 23 Desember 2015
- 08.00 – 16.00 WIB
- Ibis Malioboro Hotel Yogyakarta ; Jambuluwuk Malioboro Hotel Yogyakarta ; Horizon Hotel Yogyakarta ; Phoenix Hotel Yogyakarta
Rp 6.000.000,- /participant (non residensial)*
Rp 5.500.000,- (min 4 participants from the same company)
- Meeting Room di Hotel
- Module/Materi (hard & soft copy)
- Training Kit
- Coffe Break & Lunch
- Airport pick up services
- Transportation during training