22 – 26 Agustus 2016 | IDR 9.250.000,-/ Person at Bandung
12 – 16 Desember 2016 | IDR 9.250.000,-/ Person at Bali
Gas Testing involves testing for oxygen, toxic and is an integral part of establishing Safe System of Work.
The Authorized Gas Testing (AGT) e – Learning course covers; Gas Testing procedural requirement for Gas testing, the theory of combustion, characteristics of gas mixtures and the use of portable Gas Testing equipment.
The course provides the underpinning knowledge to support competence and when combined with the supplementary practical and workplace assessment, can provider a complete method to achieve AGT certification.
The course is aimed at personnel who will be involved in Gas Testing activities, Authorized Gas Testers or those requiring knowledge of Gas Testing practices.
- Provides underpinning knowledge for the AGT1 unit of competence
- Proven generic course used by many leading Oil and Gas companies
- Case studies based on real life incidents
- Continuous assessment throughout course automatic remediation of incorrectly answered questions
- Automatic remediation of incorrectly answered questions
- Interactive worked example based on workplace scenarios
- High quality illustration – based animations
- Can be tailored to reflect a specific company’s procedures and methods
- Integrated trainee results management system
Course Content Autthorized Gas Testing
Chapter 1 – Introduction to Gas Testing
- What Is Gas Testing
- Why Is Gas testing Carried Out
- Case Study
- Who carries out Gas Testing
- When is Gas Testing carries out
Chapter 2 – Flammable Gases
- The Chemistry Of Fire
- Lower Explosive Limit
- Upper Explosive Limits
- Explosions – Continued
- Explosions Summary
Chapter 3 – Toxic Gases
- Toxic Gases &Vapours
- Workplace Exposure Limit (WEL)
- Toxic gases
- Other Toxic Gases
- Detecting Toxic Gases
- Hydrogen Sulphide (H25)
- Characteristics of H25
- Concentrations of H25
- Effect of H25 on equipment
- Long Term Health Impacts
- Personal Protective Equipment – Regulatory Requirements
- Selecting PPE – Controlling Risk from Hazardous Gases
- Selecting PPE – Fitting and Ergonomic Factors
- Use and Maintenance of Personal Protective Equipment
Chapter 4 – Properties Of Gases
- Gas Clouds Movement
- Gas Behavior
- Physical Properties
- Relative Density
- Enclosed Areas
- Outdoor Areas and Open Structures
Chapter 5 – Portable Gas Detection Equipment
- Portable and Personal Gas Detectors
- Types of Portable and Personal Gas Detectors
- Gas Detector Principles of Operation
- Catalytic Detectors Principles – Disadvantages
- Gas Detectors Principles of Operation
- Infrared (IR) Detectors – Principles of Operation
- Infrared (IR) Detectors – Advantages and Disadvantages
- Inert Atmospheres
- Portable Gas Detection – Sampling
- When to Use An Aspirated Detector
- Portable Gas Detectors – Basic Checks
- Portable Gas Detectors – General Considerations
- Portable Gas Detectors – Temperature Effects
- Limitations of Portable Gas Detectors
- Erratic Indications
- Environments that Affect Readings
- Off – Scale Readings
- Aspirated Detector Tubes
- Aspirated Detector Tubes – Operation
- Warning Systems
- Flammable Gas Alarm Limits
- Toxic Gas Alarm Limits
- Oxygen Gas Alarm Limits
- Personal Gas Detectors
- Fixed Gas Detectors
- Fixed Gas Detectors – Positioning
Chapter 6 – Gas Testing Procedures
- Process Plant
- Hazardous Areas
- Zone 0
- Zone 1
- Zone 2
- Gas Testing in Support of Work Activities
- The Permit to Work System – Initial Gas Tests
- The Permit to Work System – Repeat Gas Tests
- Permit to Work – Continuous Gas Monitoring
- Permit to Work – Validity of Gas Tests
- Practical Gas Testing
- Practical Gas Testing – Evaluation
- Practical Gas Testing – Considerations
- Practical Gas Testing – Air Movement
- Practical Gas Testing – HVAC Flow Paths
- Practical Gas Testing – Dealing with a Suspected Leak
- Case study
- Limitations of Protective System
INSTRUCTOR: Bambang Pamudji, B.Sc. SE.
B.S. Economic Management.
B.S. Public Health Sanitation.
Certified Safety Professional (HSE Specialist in Chemical Safety, Industrial Hygiene, OHS Management System , OHS Management System Auditor, HAZOPS leaders and Hazards assessment, The measurement of the occupational environment, Environmental Risk Analysis, Workplace Control, Engine noise and vibration control ).
Profession Member Indonesian Association of HSE Specialist in Chemical Safety.
Profession Member Indonesian Association of Occupational Hygiene and Occupational Safety.
Over the past 29 years Bambang Pamudji has provided HSE management program development and implementation as well as risk assessment leadership ,HSE Management System Internal Auditor on PT. PupukSriwidjaja Urea Fertilizer Company Palembang. He has led “step change” HSE improvement in all assignments. On The Last past 4 years Bambang Pamudji has work on his current project as Advisory service in HSE Management System,HSE Training program Development and trainer, HSE Auditor, HSE Coordinatorin a variety of areas ranging from oil/gas production, pipeline operations, and chemical plants.
- Quality training material (hardcopy and softcopy)
- Quality training kits included calculator, T-shirt or jacket, cap, ect.
- Convenient training facilities with four star quality
- Morning and afternoon coffee breaks and lunch for along the training
- Certificate of Completion
- Exclusive flash disk.
Tuition Fee & Registration Deadline
IDR 9.250.000,-/ Person, (Excluded PPN 10% and Accommodation)
Registration and Payment deadline a weeks before training held.