19 – 22 Juli 2016 | IDR 7,000,000 at Dafam Fortuna Hotel, Yogyakarta
11 – 14 Oktober 2016 | IDR 7,000,000 at Dafam Fortuna Hotel, Yogyakarta
Do you want to increase the production and lower operating costs of your Flotation equipment? This course introduces proven procedures and techniques to improve the efficiency of your Float Cells.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Designed for process, operation and maintenance personnel working with floatation equipment.
Participants will be instructed on correct operation and how to optimize their system. They will also learn specific maintenance procedures and repair works to prevent break downs and ensure desirable operation efficiency.
FLOTATION SUMMARY OUTLINE
- Float Cell Fundamentals
- What’s new?
- Process multipliers and performance adders
- How to audit your process and equipment to improve performance
- Float Cell Maintenance Procedures – Changing out mechanisms for repair or maintenance without shutting down
- Operation of Float Cells (controls)
- Spare parts and component inspection techniques
- Case Study
TIME & VENUE
Dafam Fortuna Hotel Jl. Dagen 60 Malioboro Yogyakarta,
- 19 – 22 Juli 2016
- 11 – 14 October 2016
- 4 days (08 am – 04 pm)
Teguh Pudji Purwanto, Ir, MT
Teguh Pudji Purwanto experienced more than 26 years in mechanical industry.
IDR 7,000,000.00 per participant non residential
- Flotation Module / Handout
- Training Kit