20 – 24 May 2013 | Rp 8.000.000 at AXA Tower Setiabudi, Kuningan
Course Description FCNS : FORESEC CERTIFIED NETWORKING SECURITY
This module provides the fundamental knowledge and skills that will enable students to understand essentials of network security, implementing security for end user level, understanding procedures and policy also administering network security.
Learning Objectives FCNS : FORESEC CERTIFIED NETWORKING SECURITY
At the end of the course the students will be able to utilize computer for development of network security. Specifically, they will be able to:
- Appreciate the essentials of network security.
- Understand the Authentication procedure.
- Recognize security Threats, Attacks and Malicious Code.
- Understand Remote Access, Email and Web Security.
- Able to Analyze Network Security Protocols.
- Understand the concepts of IDS and IPS.
- Know the Security Baselines.
- Be aware of the Physical Security
Course Outline FCNS : FORESEC CERTIFIED NETWORKING SECURITY
- Module 1: Networking Concepts
- Module 2: Wireless Network Security
- Module 3: Physical Security
- Module 4: Defense in-Depth
- Module 5: Basic Security Policy
- Module 6: Access Control and Password Management
- Module 7: Incident Handling Foundations
- Module 8: Information Warfare
- Module 9: Web Communications and Security
- Module 10: Internet Security Technologies
- Module 11: Firewalls and Honeypots
- Module 12: Vulnerability Scanning
- Module 13: Host – Based Intrusion Detection
- Module 14: Network – Based Intrusion Detection
- Module 15: Risk Management and Auditing
- Module 16: Secure Communications
- Module 17: Encryption 102
- Module 18: Applying Cyptography
- Module 19: Windows Security
- Module 20: Permission and User Right
Who Should Attend
This course will significantly benefit System Administrators, System Engineers, Firewall Administrators, Network Managers, IT Managers, IT Professionals and anyone who is interested in network security technologies.
Course Certification FCNS : FORESEC CERTIFIED NETWORKING SECURITY
The FCNS exam will be conducted on the last day of training. Students need to pass the exam to receive the FCNS certification.
Trainer FCNS : FORESEC CERTIFIED NETWORKING SECURITY
Desmond Alexander, CISA, CISSP, CEH, CHFI, LPT
CEO of FORESEC
“More than 15 years experience in information technology, with emphasis on information security and consulting. Key projects included security assessments, security architecture, business and systems analysis, and software design. Client base included public utilities, civilian aerospace, financial institutions, health maintenance organizations, telecommunications providers, retail, distribution, and manufacturing businesses”
Course Durations FCNS : FORESEC CERTIFIED NETWORKING SECURITY
5 Days Training (09.00 – 17.00)
Course Schedule FCNS : FORESEC CERTIFIED NETWORKING SECURITY
20 – 24 May 2013
Course Venue FCNS : FORESEC CERTIFIED NETWORKING SECURITY
AXA Tower 37th Floor, Kuningan City
Jl. Prof. Dr. Satrio Kav.18, Setiabudi – Kuningan
Course Price FCNS : FORESEC CERTIFIED NETWORKING SECURITY
- Normal Price Rp 10.000.000
- *Promo Price Rp 8.000.000 (*Terms and Conditions Apply)
- FORESEC Official Courseware
- Exam Voucher
- Meeting Packages (Coffee Break and Lunch)
- FCNS Certificate from FORESEC (if passed exam)