23 – 27 Juli 2018 | 08.00 – 16.00 | Rp 7.500.000 di Bandung
27 – 31 Agustus 2018 | 08.00 – 16.00 | Rp 7.500.000 di Bandung
24 – 28 September 2018 | 08.00 – 16.00 | Rp 7.500.000 di Bandung
22 – 26 oktober 2018 | 08.00 – 16.00 | Rp 7.500.000 di Bandung
Course Objective Electrical Wire and Cable Training
Faulty wiring causes most electrical fires. To prevent these fires, selection of proper wire type, size, and event color as required by the National Electrical Code. This course concentrates on the range of wire and cable applications used in industrial plants and facilities. Wire connection and splicing methods are also discussed.
Benefits Electrical Wire and Cable Training
- Builds confidence and pride of workmanship
- Cooler and safer electrical wiring
Activities Electrical Wire and Cable Training
- Wire size and insulation identification
- Cable sizing exercise
Outline Electrical Wire and Cable Training
- The Circular Mil Stand
- AWG Standard Wire Sizes – Solid and Stranded Wires
- Electrical Wire in Services Branch Circuits, Control Wiring, Feeders, Service Entrance
- 0 ton 300 Volt Class Insulation for instruments and Computers
- 600 Volt Class Insulation of classes. High Temperature Applications, and Wet or Moist Applications
- 000 Volt Class and Higher Insulation
- High Voltage Splices
- The copper VS Aluminum Debate
- Aluminum cable Systems
Multi Conductor Cable and Cards
- Common Used Of NM (Romex) and NMC or UF
- Tray Cable and Metalic Sheathed Cables
- The Problems with BX Cable
- Temporary Wiring in Industry – S. SO. SP. And Heater Cord
Insulation and Terminal Colour Codes
- Hot vs. Neutral vs. Ground
- Grounded vs. Grounding Wires
Connectors and Terminating Devices
- Wire Nuts, Split Bolt, Pressure Connectors, Lug, Type, ect.
- Choosing Best Device for the Job.
- Choosing Insulation for the condition at Hand
- What is Cable Ampacity?
- Ambient Correction of Rated Ampacity
- Accounting for Voltage Drop
- Adjusments for Multiple Conductors
- Sizing Conductors for a Motor Loads
- Lighting Load Calculations
Instructor Electrical Wire and Cable Training
Cecep Slamet Abadi, ST
Date & Venue Electrical Wire and Cable Training
- 23 – 27 Juli 2018
- 27 – 31 Agustus 2018
- 24 – 28 September 2018
- 22 – 26 oktober 2018
- 26 – 30 November 2018
- 17 – 21 Desember 2018
Time : 08.00 – 16.00
Venue : Training Centre – Bandung
Tuition Fee Electrical Wire and Cable Training
- Rp 7.500.000,-. (Seven Million and Five Hundred Thousand Rupiah).
- The tuition fee included training kits, hand out, 2X Coffee break, lunch and certificate.
- The fee excluded any government taxes.
Electrical Wire and Cable Training