15 – 16 September 2016 – 16 hours effective | Rp. 3.750.000 di Hotel Lumire, Jakarta
22 – 23 September 2016 – 16 hours effective | Rp. 3.750.000 di Hotel Lumire, Jakarta
01 – 02 Desember 2016 – 16 hours effective | Rp. 3.750.000 di Hotel Lumire, Jakarta
Objectives Training Supervisor
The first days on the job as supervisor may be the most critical time for somebody career. Common pitfalls are not to provide employees with an appropriate development plan without which the employee do not able to materialize their potentiality.
This course is designed to provide prospective or new supervisor, who are new to supervising or who have not had formal supervisory skills training, with the opportunity to develop general supervisor skills. Specifically the participants are introduced to transition from a worker to a supervisor and team leader, roles and function of a supervisor. Clear guidelines are given on each topic. Practical exercises and case studies are used to instill the skills and techniques a successful supervisor needs to use.
Other Benefits Training Supervisor
- Avoid common pitfalls of new supervisor
- Start thinking ‘like a manager’
- Make the transition from worker to supervisor
- Have a broader knowledge of the management process
- Lead the team successfully
- Communicate the ideas effectively
- Motivate subordinate to achieve their full potential.
Who Should Attend
- Prospective or New Supervisor
- Experienced Supervisor who have never been exposed to Effective Supervision.
- Two and half days – 20 hours.
Agenda Training Supervisor
1. Introduction / Background
- Workshop objectives
- Expectation of participants
- Management process
- Roles and functions of a supervisor.
2. Leadership Roles
- Leadership: what and why it is important
- Situational Leadership
- Subordinate development level
- Leader roles for each subordinate development level
- Concept implementation in the workplace.
- Recognize some of the factors that influence the development of each person’s unique personality
- Maslow’s hierarchy of needs and how they influence an individual’s motivation and behavior
- Supervisor’s roles in helping employees satisfying their needs, especially needs at lower levels.
4. Giving Order
- Giving Order: what and why it is important
- Ten errors in giving order and how to overcome each of them
- Steps in giving order effectively.
5. Effective Feed-back
- Feed-back: what and why it is important
- Steps in feedback effectively.
6. Performance Appraisal
- Purpose and benefits of employee performance appraisal
- Main steps in appraisal interview and technique for making it more effective.
7. Integrated Games
- Situational Leadership Game.
8. Closing (Summary and Conclusion).
Facilitator Training Supervisor :
Sahala P. Sinurat. He accomplished, after getting a scholarship from Overseas Fellowship Program (World Bank), his master degree in Operations Research from University of Delaware, Newark (US) in 1990.
With a proven record of teaching, training and consulting experiences and exposure to different cultures behind him, he held several positions at various organizations that include:
- A researcher for the National Institute for Aeronautics and Space (LAPAN)
- Professional Staff to Lembaga PPM (a well-known management institute in Indonesia), specialized in human resources management and development, operations/production management, quantitative analysis; lecturer at post graduate of Lembaga PPM. He has about 4000 hours of teaching to big, medium and small companies, local as well as multinational companies.
- Training and Development Manager for Rothmans of Pall Mall Indonesia, producer of white cigarette such as Dunhill, Kansas, White Horses, etc. His final project with the company was to lead assessment and selection process for merger purposes between British American Tobacco – Rothmans of Pall Mall Indonesia).
Erni Pratiwi. Born in Yogjakarta and obtained her master degree in Human Resources from the George Washington University in Washington DC, USA. She has a very good and unique blend of experiences as a training facilitator, consultant and practicing manager. She has led hundreds of training topics especially in HR field when she was working for LPPM. She also had led many consulting projects when she worked for the same institution. Her client lists come from many industries such as Oil Company, Hospital, BUMN, Pharmaceuticals, Construction, and Manufacturing Industries. She also has experience as a praticing manager as she held the position of
- Human Resources and Training Manager for Rajawali Citra Televisi Indonesia (RCTI)
- Manpower Planning and Development Manager for Bimantara Holding.
Effective Supervision : Supervisor’s Roles and Functions
Untuk Pendaftaran atau informasi lebih lanjut tentang training Effective Supervision: Supervisor’s Roles and Functions , silakan mengisi formulir di bawah ini: