02 – 03 Januari 2018 | Rp. 3.950.000/peserta di Jakarta
19 – 20 Februari 2018 | Rp. 3.950.000/peserta di Jakarta
19 – 20 Maret 2018 | Rp. 3.950.000/peserta di Jakarta
16 – 17 April 2018| Rp. 3.950.000/peserta di Jakarta
TRAINING INTRODUCTION DYNAMIC PRESENTATION SKILLS OBJECTIVE
In this training we all have to make presentations to colleagues, to management and to constituents. But, if you do presentations, are you getting the message across effectively? Do you have simple, easy to use tools to prepare a presentation, when so many other things are pressing on your time?
Many people have excellent ideas. They have the enthusiasm. But when they stand up, they lose them both.No skill opens more doors, creates more visibility or motivates more effectively.This course is the solution!
It will assist you in developing your confidence and skills to be more courageous and dynamic in your presentations. The overall thrust is to help participants communicate naturally, to be ‘themselves’ on their feet.
TRAINING DYNAMIC PRESENTATION SKILLS OBJECTIVE:
At the end of the course participants will:
- Know how to structure and deliver an effective, exciting presentation.
- Feel more confident and at ease on their feet.
- Have received individual coaching and advice on all aspects of their presentation skills.
MATERI TRAINING DYNAMIC PRESENTATION SKILLS:
- 7 Aspects of a Dynamic Presentation
- How to overcome nervous tension and apprehension. How to prepare notes which are easy to use.
- How to structure a presentation. How to build the central theme.
- How to keep people on the edge of their seats. What’s missing when people are bored.
- How to sell on your feet. Techniques which motivate the audience to accept your idea/product/service.
- The importance of enthusiasm. It’s a fact of life: how we say things is often more important than what we say. How to close for action.
- How to use stories, analogies and examples to breathe life and fun into your presentation.
- How to answer questions, how to deal with hecklers and whisperers. How to use your eyes. Good eye communication builds confidence and trust.
- How and when to use visual aids – PowerPoint, flipcharts & visualizers. How to use your hands to illustrate, reinforce and punctuate. How to stand. How to move.
- How to use your voice. Pitch, pause and pace. The importance of warming your voice up before a presentation.
WHOSHOULD ATTEND THIS TRAINING
People who want to make presentations, but also who are experienced in making presentations. In addition, people who want a refreshing way to save preparation time but at the same time be more dynamic are also welcome.
Ir. Desmon Ginting, M.Tech.
Jakarta (Maxone Hotel Menteng, Balairung Hotel Matraman, Sentral Hotel, Haris Tebet, Gd Muamalat Institute, Ibis Manggadua, Little Amaroossa Residence, Cosmo Amaroossa, Zodiak MT. Haryono, Grand Tjokro)
TRAINING DURATION :
- 02 Jan 2018-03 Jan 2018
- 19 Feb 2018-20 Feb 2018
- 19 Mar 2018-20 Mar 2018
- 16 Apr 2018-17 Apr 2018
- 02 May 2018-03 May 2018
- 06 Jun 2018-07 Jun 2018
- 16 Jul 2018-17 Jul 2018
- 30 Jul 2018-31 Jul 2018
- 17 Sep 2018-18 Sep 2018
- 01 Oct 2018-02 Oct 2018
- 19 Nov 2018-20 Nov 2018
- 17 Dec 2018-18 Dec 2018
INVESTMENT PRICE/PERSON :
- 3.950.000/person (full fare) or
- 3.750.000/person (early bird, payment 1 week before training) or
- 3.500.000/person (if there are 3 persons or more from the same company)
FACILITIES FOR PARTICIPANTS :
- Modul Training
- Flashdisk Training berisi materi training
- ATK: NoteBook dan Ballpoint
- Foto Training
- Ruang Training dengan fasilitas Full AC dan multimedia
- Makan siang dan 2 kali coffeebreak
- Instruktur yang Qualified
DYNAMIC PRESENTATION SKILLS