05 – 07 Agustus 2015 | IDR 8.000.000 per participant at Bali
05 – 07 Agustus 2015 | IDR 6.500.000 per participant at Bandung
05 – 07 Agustus 2015 | IDR 6.000.000 per participant at Yogyakarta
18 – 20 Agustus 2015 | IDR 8.000.000 per participant at Bali
COURSE REVIEW PERFORMANCE APPRAISAL SYSTEM : DESIGNING AND CONDUCTING
In sophisticated, well-managed organizations, performance appraisal is the single most important management tool. No other management process has as much influence over individuals’ career and work lives. Used well, performance appraisal is the most powerful instrument that organizations have to mobilize the energy of every employee of the enterprise toward the achievement of strategic goals. Used well, performance appraisal can focus every person’s attention on company’s mission, vision, and values. But used poorly, the procedure quickly becomes the butt of jokes. It is in this case we design this program with objectives, after finishing this program participants will be able to provide the knowledge on how to design and implement a performance appraisal System.
COURSE OBJECTIVE PERFORMANCE APPRAISAL SYSTEM : DESIGNING AND CONDUCTING
- Identify the element and describe the purpose of a performance appraisal system
- Identify different types of performance appraisal, and be able to make assessments regarding the advantages and disadvantages of each as they relate to the mission and goals of an organization
- Outline the process of designing and implementing a performance appraisal system
- Describe objective setting and performance appraisal, documentation and feedback, employee development, as parts of the performance appraisals process
- Demonstrate the role of a manager should play in the performance appraisal.
COURSE CONTENT PERFORMANCE APPRAISAL SYSTEM : DESIGNING AND CONDUCTING
1. Introduction / Background
- Workshop Objectives
- Participant Expectation.
2. Performance Appraisal
- What is Performance Appraisal
- The Importance of Performance Appraisal
- The Purpose of Performance Appraisal Process
- The Importance of Performance Appraisal.
3. Designing Performance Appraisal System
- Performance Appraisal System Development
- The Performance Appraisal Form
- Performance Appraisal System and Procedure.
4. Implementing Performance Appraisal System
- Performance Planning
- Performance Execution
- Performance Assessment
- Performance Review.
5. Building Performance Excellence
6. Do and Donts in Performance Appraisal
7. Closing (Summary and Conclusion).
DR. Arief Hartono, SE., MHRM
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- HR Managers responsible for designing and implementing or maintaining performance appraisals system within their organizations.
- Non-HR business professionals desiring a fast-track introduction to the business human resources function.
- Line managers wishing to improve their knowledge and skills in managing subordinates
TIME & VENUE
- 5-7 Agustus 2015
- 18-20 Agustus 2015
- 26-28 Agustus 2015
- 2-4 September 2015
- 9-11 September 2015
- 28-30 September 2015
- 12-14 Oktober 2015
- 20-22 Oktober 2015
- 26-28 Oktober 2015
- 11-13 November 2015
- 16-18 November 2015
- 25-27 November 2015
- 21-23 Desember 2015
Hotel Ibis Styles Dagen | Yogyakarta
- IDR 6.000.000 per participant (Non-Residential)
- Minimal participants : 2 persons (Yogyakarta)
- Yogyakarta : Ibis Styles Dagen, Ibis Malioboro, Horison Ultima-Riss, Harper Mangkubumi, 101 Hotel, Grand Tjokro, Novotel, Grand Aston Hotel | Kuota Min. Peserta: 2 orang
- Bali : Ibis Styles Kuta, Ibis Dewi Sri, Ibis Bali Kuta, Ibis Circle Kuta, Harris Hotel | IDR. 8.000.000 Per Peserta (Non-Residential) | Kuota Min. Peserta: 5 orang
- Bandung : Gino Feruci, De Batara, Amaris, Golden Flower Hotel | IDR. 6.500.000 Per Peserta (Non-Residential) | Kuota Min. Peserta: 5 orang
- Training Module
- Flashdisk containing materials
- Backpack bag
- Exclusive T-Shirt atau Jacket
- Coffee break 2x dan Lunch 1x selama training
- Certificate of Completion
- Training Photo
- Transportasi bagi peserta dari luar kota: Airport/Stasiun KA atau bus ke hotel tempat menginap. (Minimal 2 peserta dari perusahaan yang sama)