07 – 09 Juli 2015 | Rp. 8.500.000 di Hotel Merapi Merbabu, Yogyakarta
11 – 13 Agutsus 2015 | Rp. 8.500.000 di Hotel Merapi Merbabu, Yogyakarta
08 – 10 September 2015 | Rp. 8.500.000 di Hotel Merapi Merbabu, Yogyakarta
20 – 22 Oktober 2015 | Rp. 8.500.000 di Hotel Merapi Merbabu, Yogyakarta
ABSTRAK TRAINING DESIGN OF FOUNDATION
Foundation is the base of any structure. Without a firm foundation, the structure cannot stand. That is the reason why we have to be very cautious with the design of foundations because our entire structure rests on the foundation. The strength of the foundation determines the life of the structure. As we discussed in the earlier article, design of foundation depends on the type of soil, type of structure and its load.
This course deals with all aspects of modern good practice in foundation design. These include: the importance of both the geological and geotechnical aspects of the ground conditions, current limit analysis methods for bearing capacity, and definition of factors of safety. The various settlement analyses and their underlying assumptions and reliability are discussed, together with a thorough treatment of the design of piled foundations.
OUTLINE TRAINING DESIGN OF FOUNDATION
- Soil engineering principles for foundation design
- Site investigations and specifications for foundations
- Load and resistance factor design (lrfd) in geotechnical practice
- Settlements of foundations on sands and clays
- Bearing capacity for shallow foundations
- Foundation construction on problem soils (organic soils and peats, collapsing and expansive soils, quick clays, and other problem materials)
- Ground modification (in-place, controlled manufacturing of ground materials to form part of soil system)
- Driven pile foundation design and analysis
- Design, construction and testing of micro-piles
- Application of dynamic methods to pile foundation design and construction control
- Rammed aggregate pier systems: design and construction
- Drilled shaft and pier foundation design and analysis
- Design and construction: wind turbine foundations
- Design of machine foundations
- Reinforced concrete design of shallow foundations
Civil and structural engineers and designers
- soils and foundation engineers
- public works professionals
- project engineers
- rchitectural engineers and architects
THORIQ ARIF GHUZDEWAN, MSCE.
TIME AND VENUE
- Hotel Merapi Merbabu Yogyakarta
- 07 – 09 Juli, 11 – 13 Agustus, 8-10 September, 20-22 Oktober, 10-12 November, 8-10 Desember
- Pukul : 08.00 – 16.00 WIB.
- Biaya Rp. 8.500.000 per peserta (Non Residential).
- Pembayaran dapat dilakukan pada saat pelatihan
DESIGN OF FOUNDATION