20 – 22 July 2016 | Rp 8,000,000 at Menara Palma, Jakarta
28 – 30 November 2016 | Rp 8,000,000 at Menara Palma, Jakarta
COURSE DESCRIPTION CPP
This course imparts the strategic contribution of purchasing, supply, planning, procurement, negotiation, buying techniques, business ethics and more. The course is designed and delivered in a way that even novices get a thorough grasp of the subject.
This certification program will enhance awareness and to promote recognition and acceptance of professional status for certified people who want to be recognised in professional purchasing operations among other areas of business and organizational management. This certification will also develop performance standards and operational guidelines that can improve the efficiency and effectiveness of purchasing profession.
COURSE OBJECTIVES CPP
After completing this course, participants will be able to:
- Promote recognition and acceptance of professional status for certified people involved in purchasing operations among other areas of business management.
- Develop performance standards and operational guidelines this can improve the efficiency and effectiveness of purchasing
- Develop and live by a code of ethical standards for purchasing operations under which modern business practices might be more clearly understood and favourably accepted by the public in general
- Increase the degree to which the individual gains personal confidence, satisfaction, and pride from direct involvement in purchasing operations.
CPP certification is for all professionals who have relevant knowledge in purchasing and supply and for those who want to gain a broad knowledge of International Purchasing and Supply Management that can be applied in their organization.
Three (3) Days
There are no pre-requisites for this course, although a basic knowledge and experience in purchasing and supply management will be helpful.
COURSE MODULES CPP
Module 1: Purchasing Management
Module 2: Contract Management / Strategic Negotiation
Module 3: Centralisation and Decentralisation of Purchasing
Module 4: Supplier Selection / Quality Management
Module 5: Supplier Relationship Management
Module 6: Purchasing and SCM
Module 7: Globalisation
Module 8: Technology in Purchasing
Module 9: Internet of Things (IoT)
TIME AND VENUE TRAINING CPP
Time : 09.00AM – 05.00PM
Venue : Menara Palma 12th Floor, Jl. HR. Rasuna Said Blok X2 Kav. 6, Jakarta Selatan
PRICING AND TRAINING PACKAGES
- CPP Course Materials
- CPP Exam
- Certificate of Attendance
- CPP Certification from PASAS – Singapore(if pass the exam)
- Lunch and Coffee Break
- Stationery and Souvenir
Certified Purchasing Professional (CPP)