23 – 25 Juni 2015 | Rp. 6.500.000 di Hotel Ibis Styles, Yogyakarta
01 – 03 Juli 2015 | Rp. 6.500.000 di Hotel Ibis Styles, Yogyakarta
14 – 16 Juli 2015 | Rp. 6.500.000 di Hotel Ibis Styles, Yogyakarta
28 – 30 Juli 2015 | Rp. 6.500.000 di Hotel Ibis Styles, Yogyakarta
04 – 06 Agustus 2015 | Rp. 6.500.000 di Hotel Ibis Styles, Yogyakarta
Control Valve : Fundamental Principles, Sizing, Selection, Installation and Maintenance
OUTLINE TRAINING CONTROL VALVE
Sliding Stem Valve Bodies
Discussion will cover the many different types of valves, ANSI pressure classes, ANSI leak classes, trim styles, packing, and gaskets.
Actuators for Sliding Stem valves
Discussion will cover the operation of pneumatic spring and diaphragm and piston style actuators. Topic will cover bench set or spring adjustments, mounting on valves, and determination or fail modes.
Actuator Bench Set
Discussion will cover appropriate bench set adjustment procedures on spring and diaphragm actuators as outlined in the appropriate instruction manuals.
Special and Severe Service Valves
Discussion will cover valves that are designed for high pressure applications, and corrosion service. Topics will include seals, gaskets, trim changes, and general maintenance procedures. A discussion on Cavitation and Flashing will also be covered.
Discussion will cover the butterfly and high performance eccentric disk valves. Topics will include seal replacements, operation, installation and flow directions.
Discussion will cover the ball style valves with topics including seal replacements, operation, installations and flow directions.
Rotary Style Actuators
Discussion will include the operation of unique rotary pneumatic spring and diaphragm actuators. Travel
adjustments, spring compressions, and fail actions will be covered.
P/P Positioners for sliding stem & rotary valves
Discussion will cover the mounting and calibration procedures for the positioners that are mounted and
calibrated on sliding stem and rotary valves.
I/P Positioners for sliding stem & rotary valves
Discussion will cover the theory and operation of the I/P and how a current input signal is converted to a pneumatic output signal. Detailed calibration and maintenance procedures are outlined for I/P positioner.
A discussion on the operation and function of transducers, and accessories (transducer, trip valve, limit witch, volume booster, etc)
FIELDVUE Theory of operation
A discussion on the basic operation and function of Fieldvue systems
Instrument Configuration and Calibration / Trouble shooting.
A discussion on the trouble shooting of control valve & accessories
Sliding Stem & Rotary Valves Sizing
Explains theory of sizing. The discussion will include critical flow, sizing equation, steam sizing and the sizing procedure
Sliding Stem & Rotary Actuators sizing
A problem solving session covering the selection, sizing, and bench set of sliding stem actuators
Dr. Ir. Victor Malau DEA.
Lecturing, workshop, interactive discussion, sharing and case study
TIME & VENUE
- 23-25 Juni
- 1-3 Juli
- 14-16 Juli
- 28-30 Juli
- 4-6 Agustus
- 11-13 Agustus
- 25-27 Agustus
- 1-3 September
- 15-17 September
- 21-23 September
- 6-8 Oktober
- 12-14 Oktober
- 20-22 Oktober
- 3-5 November
- 17-19 November
- 24-26 November
- 1-3 Desember
- 8-10 Desember
- 15-17 Desember
- 21-23 Desember 2015
- Hotel Ibis Styles | Yogyakarta
- IDR 6.500.000 per participant (Non-Residential)
- Minimal participants : 2 persons (Yogyakarta)
- Yogyakarta : Ibis Styles Dagen, Ibis Malioboro, Horison Ultima-Riss, Harper Mangkubumi, 101 Hotel, Grand Tjokro, Novotel, Grand Aston, Phoenix Hotel | Kuota Min. Peserta: 2 orang
- Bali : Ibis Styles Kuta, Ibis Dewi Sri, Ibis Bali Kuta, Ibis Circle Kuta, Harris Hotel | IDR. 8.000.000 Per Peserta (Non-Residential) | Kuota Min. Peserta: 5 orang
- Bandung : De Batara, Amaris, Golden Flower Hotel | IDR. 7.000.000 Per Peserta (Non-Residential) | Kuota Min. Peserta: 5 orang
- Quality Training Module
- Stationeries: notebook and ballpoint
- Flashdisk containing materials
- Training bag or backpack
- Morning and afternoon coffee break for at days of training
- Exclusive T-Shirt or Jacket
- Certificate of Completion
- Training photo
- Transportation for participants from the airport/railway station to hotel/training venue. (At least 2 persons from the same company)