11 – 13 Agustus 2015 | Rp 8.000.000,-/person at Yogyakarta
01 – 03 September 2015 | Rp 8.000.000,-/person at Yogyakarta
27 – 29 Oktober 2015 | Rp 8.000.000,-/person at Yogyakarta
10 – 12 November 2015 | Rp 8.000.000,-/person at Yogyakarta
01 – 03 Desember 2015 | Rp 8.000.000,-/person at Yogyakarta
COURSE DESCRIPTION Construction Management
This course focuses on the processes and tasks required for management of construction projects. Participants will work in project teams and perform various tasks associated with construction project administration including, developing construction budgets, record keeping and documentation, interpreting contracts and specifications, and other duties necessary for efficient project operation and successful completion.
COURSE OUTLINE Construction Management
- Develop a job philosophy for construction operations.
- Explain the design and construction process and the roles of the different participants.
- Describe the lines of authority on a construction project.
- Describe how specifications are used in project administration.
- Setup a system of project documentation.
- Understand the use of computers for project documentation.
- Organize a job site layout.
- Plan and document a construction meeting.
- Understand how to properly utilize labor at the jobsite.
- Explain the general responsibilities for construction safety.
- Explain properly use and issuance subcontracts and purchase orders.
- Demonstrate the techniques of negotiation.
- Explain the concept of risk allocation and liability sharing.
- Explain the concepts of quality assurance and quality control.
- Explain the use and importance of construction schedules.
- Understand the applications and advantages of computerization
- Identify changes in the work and explain the process for contract modification.
- Explain the process of preparing a progress payment.
- Explain the project close-out process.
PARTICIPANTS Construction Management
The course is designed for anyone who has assignment to investigate accidents/incidents. Such as Safety Professionals, prospective members of investigation Team or Managers responsible for investigations.
TRAINING METHOD Construction Management
- Case Study
INSTRUCTOR Construction Management
Ir. Edy Purwanto, CES., DEA
TIME Construction Management
- Tanggal 11-13 Agustus 2015
- Tanggal 01-03 September 2015
- Tanggal 27-29 Oktober 2015
- Tanggal 10-12 November 2015
- Tanggal 01-03 Desember 2015
PLACE Construction Management
TRAINNING FEE Construction Management
Rp 8.000.000,-/person/Non Recidential
FACILITIES Construction Management
- Training Kit
- Lunch + 2 X Coffee Break
- Pick Up Participant