13 – 14 September 2017 | IDR 4.300.000 di Jakarta – HALF CONFIRMED
16 – 17 November 2017 | IDR 4.300.000 di Jakarta
Program Description Communication Skills For Project Leaders & Managers
Project Management Institute conducted research among project managers worldwide to find out the most essential skills to have for project managers and leaders to successfully managing projects. The skills are: listening skill, build relationship, set clear priorities, facilitate collaboration, and conveys the organization’s vision. There is no doubt that all of those skills are related to how good project leaders and managers COMMUNICATE.
To equip you, project managers and leaders, with excellent communication skill, we offer you a workshop/training on Communication Skills for Project Leaders and Managers.
YOU WILL LEARN HOW TO Communication Skills For Project Leaders & Managers
- Hone your communication skill effectively
- Identify the best communication style applicable to certain situation in a project
- Understand team communication and synergy and what it takes to succeed in a project
- Refine your active listening skills
- Re-discover your communication potentials and how to use it to manage your project achievement successfully
COURSE CONTENT Communication Skills For Project Leaders & Managers
- Re-visiting Communication Foundation
- Refreshing the understanding of communication principles & model
- Barriers in communication
- In a nutshell: verbal, vocal, visual (body language) and other non-verbal communications
- Understanding Communications Key Success Factors in the workplace
- Interpersonal skill needed in the workplace
- The art of active listening
- Communications in the workplace: success and failure factors
- Interpreting messages verbal and non-verbal
- Improving Understanding of self and other’s Communication Style
- Analyzing SWOT of your communication style
- Understanding typical team communication style
- Understanding each parties’ goal in communication
- Achieving communications excellence
- Defining values in communication
- Identifying communication challenges faced by project manager/leader
- Coping with the challenges in project using excellent communication skill
- Giving appreciation and constructive feedback
- Unlearn & Re-learn process – communication best practices
- Redesigning communication style that truthfully yours
Who Should Join Communication Skills For Project Leaders & Managers?
- All Project Practitioners
- Project Managers, Project Team Members, Project Administrators, Project Leaders, etc.
- All Managers/ Professionals
- All professionals who are involved in projects. From various backgrounds & industries i.e.: HR, Marketing, Sales, Finance, Procurement, FMCG, Insurance, Telco, etc.
Course Fee Communication Skills For Project Leaders & Managers
COMMUNICATION SKILLS FOR PROJECT LEADERS & MANAGERS: Essential Project Manager Communication Skills