22 – 26 August 2016 | Rp. 12.500.000 di Kuningan, Jakarta Selatan
26 – 30 September 2016 | Rp. 12.500.000 di Kuningan, Jakarta Selatan
26 – 30 October 2016 | Rp. 12.500.000 di Kuningan, Jakarta Selatan
21 – 25 November 2016 | Rp. 12.500.000 di Kuningan, Jakarta Selatan
05 – 07 December 2016 | Rp. 12.500.000 di Kuningan, Jakarta Selatan
The Certified International Project Management Professional – CIPMP is the recognized industry certification program sponsored by the Purchasing and Supply Association – Singapore (PASAS) to meet the rapidly changing needs of the Project Management field. The CIPMP designation recognizes professionals who have demonstrated their knowledge and experience of Project Management.
The PASAS CIPMP program will equip you with the knowledge and skills demanded of Project Management leaders and help prepare you for the CIPMP exam. To help you get started on your CIPMP exam preparations, PASAS has developed the CIPMP study guide.
- To promote recognition and acceptance of professional status for certified people involved in Project Management field.
- To increase the degree to which the individual gains personal confidence, satisfaction, and pride from direct involvement in Project Management.
- To feel comfortable with the examination format and typical question styles.
- To have prepared a study plan for passing the PASAS CIPMP exam.
Who Should Attend:
Project Manager, PMO, Project Planner, Project Coordinator, Head of Department.
Industries can be apply:
Banking, Oil and Gas, Construction, Telecommunications, IT Consultant, Manufacturer.
CIPMP Certification will be awarded upon successfully passing the exam from PASAS.
Course Outline Certified International Project Management Professional (CIPMP)
- Module 1: Project Management Introduction
- Module 2: Organizational Influences and Project Life Cycle
- Module 3: Project Management Processes
- Module 4: Project Integration Management
- Module 5: Project Scope Management
- Module 6: Project Time Management
- Module 7: Project Cost Management
- Module 8: Project Quality Management
- Module 9: Project Human Resource Management
- Module 10: Project Communications Management
- Module 11: Project Risk Management
- Module 12: Project Procurement Management
- Module 13: Project Stakeholder Management
- Module 14: Exam Simulation
3 Days Training (09.00 – 17.00)
Schedule Certified International Project Management Professional (CIPMP)
- 22 – 26 August 2016
- 26 – 30 September 2016
- 26 – 30 October 2016
- 21 – 25 November 2016
- 5 – 7 December 2016
AXA Tower 37th Kuningan City, Jl. Prof. Dr. Satrio Kav.18, Kuningan – Jakarta Selatan
USD 850 (Include Exam)
- PASAS Original Materials
- Exam Voucher
- Meeting Packages (Coffee Break and Lunch)
- Certificate of Achievement from PASAS (if passed CIPMP exam)
Certified International Project Management Professional (CIPMP)