28 – 30 November 2017 | Rp 6.000.000,-/participant di Yogyakarta
12 – 14 Desember 2017 | Rp 6.000.000,-/participant di Yogyakarta
COURSE OVERVIEW CHEMICAL LABORATORY MANAGEMENT
Managing a lab is a complex job. Management ability alone is not enough without the technical knowledge of laboratory. Conversely sufficient technical knowledge needs to be equipped with the ability to manage laboratory resources. Laboratory Management requires good handling, a clear working procedures, and the existence of periodic maintenance. In addition the laboratory should also be able to produce reliable data and be credible in order not to mislead the decision. ISO 17025:2005, outlining the main points of management to achieve these goals. However, detailed knowledge and experience necessary to translate operational activities . Strategic issues are real and need to understand them is a matter of leadership, coaching lab personnel, utilization and maintenance of equipment , management of resources, quality control analysis, safety and administration systems and reporting.
To manage a laboratory, needed skilled workers who have the ability to manage and maintain the lab. This suggests the need for laboratory management knowledge and facilitators of discussions between heads the lab with laboratory personnel about the steps that must be done to improve the performance of the laboratory. One of them is to increase the knowledge and ability to manage the laboratory through a debriefing and training program, whose goal is to improve the ability of the lab so that the management and care of laboratory increased, so that the performance lab will increase as well. While the expected output is increasing the ability of laboratory personnel to operate and manage the logistics of the lab, increasing the ability of laboratory personnel in managing information and logistics data systems laboratory, as well as the development of the laboratory into the laboratory with good management.
Therefore, to help improve the ability of the head of the laboratory or prepare candidates for the head of the laboratory in the management of the laboratory, we will organize a training on “Chemical Laboratory Management”. This training is open to industry, R & D institutions, government / private sector and universities. This training is very important for the head of the laboratory followed, staff programmed to become head of the laboratory, or the laboratory manager. In this training, participants will be given an explanation of ISO 17025; 2005, the organization, governance workflow, budgets, safety, SOP rules, regulation and maintenance tool chemicals in the laboratory.
COURSE OBJECTIVE CHEMICAL LABORATORY MANAGEMENT
The training aims to provide knowledge for participants to manage laboratory effectively, efficiently and safely. It is expected that the participants can:
- Understand laboratory management span of control and the importance of a strong commitment on the laboratory ‘s role as a source of data that is reliable and trustworthy;
- Having a thorough knowledge of the methods of analysis and maintenance of equipment;
- Ability to coordinate and motivate staff and laboratory personnel to work together, conscientious and dedicated;
- Has the ability to oversee the lab to keep it clean, tidy and safe;
COURSE CONTENTS CHEMICAL LABORATORY MANAGEMENT
- General Purpose: Chemical Analysis Laboratory Management;
- Principles of ISO 17025:2005;
- The organization and work flow system;
- Leadership and motivation as well as workforce development laboratory;
- Quality control in analytical chemistry;
- The importance of sampling and sample treatment;
- Utilization and maintenance of instrumental tools;
- Calibration of equipment and validation methods;
- Management System Occupational Health and Safety in the Laboratory;
- Rules and SOPs;
- Setting chemicals;
- Maintenance of Laboratory Equipment;
- The introduction of IT for the management of the laboratory;
- System administration and budgeting laboratory;
- Case Study;
- A review of the Laboratory.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This training is open to companies / industries, and is recommended to be followed by the head of the laboratory, the staff that will be programmed into a leadership lab or lab managers, or other personnel in the work related to lab management.
COURSE METHODS CHEMICAL LABORATORY MANAGEMENT
- Case Study
Riyanto, S.Pd., M.Si., Ph.D. & Team
Educational background of the instructor is a graduate of Unja Department of Chemistry (Bachelor), Master UGM Department of Chemistry, and P.hd (Doctor) of Malaysian SMEs Chemistry majors. He is currently listed as a lecturer at the Faculty of UII Yogyakarta, majoring in Chemistry, as well as practitioners who frequent speaker in the training / seminar / workshop accordant with K3 Management Lab and Lab Management, in various companies / agencies.
COURSE TIME & VENUE CHEMICAL LABORATORY MANAGEMENT
- Batch 11: 28 – 30 November 2017
- Batch 12: 12 – 14 Desember 2017
- 08.00 am – 16.00 pm (WIB)
- Ibis Malioboro Hotel Yogyakarta ; Horison Ultima Riss Hotel Yogyakarta
In House Training : Depend on request
6.000.000 IDR /participant (non residensial)*
- Meeting Room at Hotel
- Module/Materi (hard & soft copy)
- Training Kit
- Coffe Break & Lunch
- Airport pick up services
- Transportation during training