18 – 20 & 25 – 27 July 2018 (6 days) | Rp. 13.000.000 at kuningan, Jakarta
08 – 10 & 14 – 16 August 2018 (6 days) | Rp. 13.000.000 at kuningan, Jakarta
05 – 07 & 12 – 14 September 2018 (6 days) | Rp. 13.000.000 at kuningan, Jakarta
10 – 12 & 17 – 19 October 2018 (6 days) | Rp. 13.000.000 at kuningan, Jakarta
Certified Financial Planner® (CFP®) Certification is the world’s #1 and most recognised standard excellence for financial advisory professionals such as Financial Planners, Insurance Agents, Bancassurance Agents, Investment Advisors, and Wealth Managers. By having the CFP® credential will enhance your professional status among your peers in par with International Professionals. Your valuable costumers view CFP® Certification as an indication a qualified and trustworthy personal financial planner or financial services professional.
We as an Authorised CFP® Certification Exam Preparation Training Provider is again conducting CFP® Certification Class for general public. We stands out from other provider by being a non-academic Training Provider therefore participants are trained by active practitioners and fellow CFP® Professionals.
Comprehensive CFP® Exam Preparatory Course is the ideal foundation for participants preparing themselves for the specific requirement of the CFP® exam. Participants of the program are provided with a variety of study aids which address the essential learning objectives which participants must understand for exam purposes. Support materials also contain theoretical and scenario-based questions and case studies which the participants can use as part exam preparation. This course will be an interactive experience lead by a strong team of highly qualified industry practitioners where you can gain the real world experience in the Financial Industry.
This program is designed for experienced and senior professionals who are working in the Financial Industry as Wealth Manager, Investment Advisor, Financial Consultant, and Financial Planner.
- Able to demonstrate the understanding for the Concept of Financial Planning, Cash Management, Personal Risk Management, Investment Portfolio Management, Retirement Planning, Personal Tax Management, and Estate Planning
- Understand client’s need through the CFP® Financial Planning process and properly deliver a tailored solution suitable to client’s need
- Able to properly comprehensively profile client’s investment risk profile and investment preference
- Apply the advance consultative Financial Planning Sales Talk and use FPSB’s Financial Planning Software
- Prepared study plan for the world famous, 10 hours CFP® Examination 1 – 4
- 6 days (Weekdays: 3 days per week – 2 weeks program) OR
- 6 days (Weekend: 6x Satruday – 6 weeks program)
- Bachelor degree (S1) of any qualification and a minimum 2 (three) years of relevant work experience OR
- Diploma (D3) of any qualification with a minimum of 5 (Five) years of relevant work experience
Due to the nature of the subjects, the program will be a combination of intensive class learning environment and multiple case studies. Lecturers will be accompanied by slides to enhance learning process. The Participants are encouraged to be highly interactive during the lessons and intense discussion is expected during the case study sessions to increase understanding of the scope of the lesson.
Course Outline Certified Financial Planner (CFP)
|Module 1: General Principles of Financial Planning (12 hours)|
|Financial Planning Concept and Process|
|Time Value of Money Concept and Calculation|
|Cash flow, Debt, and Financing Strategies|
|Module 2: Risk Management and Insurance Planning (10 hours)|
|Fundamental Concept in Risk Management|
|Principles of Insurance and Legal Principles in Insurance Contract|
|Life Insurance and Unit Link Insurance|
|General Insurance and Health Insurance Management|
|Insurance Need Analysis and Policy Selection|
|Module 3: Investment Planning (16 hours)|
|Fundamentals of Investment and Introduction to Indonesia Stock Exchange|
|Investment in Bonds Or Fixed Income Securities|
|Asset Allocation and Port Folio Diversification|
|Equity and Shares Analysis|
|Module 4: Retirement, Tax, and Estate Planning (12 hours)|
|Indonesia’s Financial Institution Pension Fund Scheme|
|Income Tax Laws Fundamentals|
|Income Tax Calculation and Fundamentals|
|Retirement Planning and Analysis|
|Estate Planning Fundamentals|
At the end of course the participants will be awarded with a Certificate of Completion from provider training After the completion of the course, participants will then have to pass the 10 hours exam from FPSB.
Certification of CFP® is awarded for those who has attended all the required modules and study hours, passed the 10 hours exam requirements from FPSB, and registered as a member of FPSB.
- 18-20 & 25-27 July 2018
- 8-10 & 14-16 August 2018
- 5-7 & 12-14 September 2018
- 10-12 & 17-19 October 2018
- 14-16 & 21-23 November 2018
- 12-14 & 19-21 December 2018
AXA Tower – Kuningan City, Jakarta Selatan
Fees Certified Financial Planner
Rp. 13.000,000,- / person (Fees include trainers’ fee, study materials, lunch, and beverages. CFP® Exam fee and CFP® registration fee are not included and payable directly to FPSB Indonesia)