18 – 22 Maret 2019 | Rp. 10.400.000 at Gedung Biru, Jakarta Selatan
WHAT IS BCMCP?
BCMCP is Certified professional designation issued by LSPMR which is designed on the ground os ISO 22301 Business Continuity Management Certified Professional is given to a professional who can demontrate their competency through knowledge and experience in managing Business Continuity Management in their organization.
ABOUT THE COURSE Business Continuity Management Certified Professional (BCMCP)
This course is intensive advanced Business Continuity Management (BCM) couse include Disaster Recovery Plan (DRP), Several exercices will be given to participants to help enhance their understanding of the theories. This workshop is primarily designed for professionals or practioners who have a have a hign degree of exposure of BCM. It is the LSPMR workshop for those are new to BCM and intent to embark on this as his/her BCM professional career and ICT Professional with little basic knowledge in disaster Recovery/ DR planning. The workshop curriculum will enable participants to acquire a comprehensive and detailed understanding of the ke important principle elements and guidelines, design, implementation and the maintenance of BCM Program to comply with ISO 22301 BCM Requirement Standard.
For Disaster Recovery Plan, the course explains the technique and processes involed in developing an Enterprise wide Disaster Recovery Plan. The course explores common recovery strategies being practiced in industry and looks at using new technologies such and clustering and vitualizations to support disaster recovery. the moduls will refer to ISO 2301. BCMCP Holder are entitle to enroll International Certified in Disaster Recovery Plan (FCDRP), with waive on some particular moduls.
Post the 4 days workshop, participants should have acquired the skills and understnding to be able to drive complex BCM programmes, BC Project, DRP Programmes, BC Projects, DRP Programmes and DR Projects for the entire organizations.
Curriculum Training Business Continuity Management Certified Professional (BCMCP)
- Session 1 : Preparation and Kick Of
- Session 2 : Initial Assesment and Gap Analysis
- Session 3 : Business Impact Analysis
- Session 4 : Risk Assesment
- Session 5 : Business Continiuty Recovery Strategy
- Session 6 : Business Continiuty Document/ Plan Development
- Session 7 : Business Continiuty Sosialization and Training
- Session 8 : Business Continiuty Exercise and Testing
- Session 9 : Business Continiuty Performance Evaluation and Continual Improvement
- Session 10: Crisis Communication
- Session 11: Disaster Recovery Planning Process : IT DR Risk Assesment ; IT DR Business Impact Analysis
- Session 12: IT DR Risk Strategis; IT DR Test Plan ; IT DRP Audit
- Session 13: Exam Simulation
Participants who succesfully finished the 4 days workshop, will be able to apply half day (0,5 day) certification exam for BCMCP.
WHO SOULD ATTEND THE PROGRAM :
BCMCP is avalaible for Professional, Practitioners, Managers, Staff in Risk Management, Business Continuity Management, Information Technology, Human Resources, Security, Operation, Safety, Audit and Comliance
CERTIFICATION EXAM :
Certification BCMCP is awarded to participant who has attended the workshop and passes the examination with score% out of 160 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)
Rp 7.700.000,- per peserta sudah termasuk makan siang, souvenir, material kit, sertifikat keikutsertaan, makan siang dan rehat kopi.
Dengan Rincian :
- Biaya workshop : Rp. 7.500.000,-
- Hand Book, Workbook dan Buku Panduan : Rp 200.000,-
Ujian Sertifikasi :
Rp. 2,700,000 per peserta
Business Continuity Management Certified Professional (BCMCP) Berbasis ISO 22301 & ISO 27301