25 – 29 September 2017 | Rp 17.000.000 at Kuningan, Jakarta Selatan
Course Overview TOGAF
The Open Group TOGAF® 9.1 is the global industry standard Enterprise Architecture framework utilized by the world’s leading organizations to improve efficiency. TOGAF® is the most widely-recognized certification in the Enterprise Architecture sphere, a distinct credential that makes a difference on any CV. Consider the following:
- According to Certification Magazine, TOGAF-certified architects earn 22% more than non-certified ones.
- According to LinkedIn research, 26% of Enterprise Architects are TOGAF-certified.
- According to The Open Group, 50 thousand professionals today are TOGAF-certified.
This course furnishes the participants with a variety of tools, building blocks and resources that facilitate the design and process of Enterprise Architecture across four domains: Business, Data, Application and Technology. It offers the means of uniting different methodologies in business planning, Enterprise Architecture and project management under one common framework.
Who Should Enrol?
This Master Class is perfect for those who are not concerned with attaining certification and are more interested in learning the concepts and application of TOGAF® 9.1 which would allow them to work more effectively with architects. Recommended for:
- All Enterprise Architects (Business, Information, Infrastructure, Software, Solution)
- IT Governance team members
- Middle to senior management including CTO, Directors, VPs, Head of IT, CIO, board members, and more.
TOGAF Part 1 and Part 2 Examination
The exam is in two parts, foundation and certified. Its last a total of 150 minutes
- Closed Book
- 60 Minutes
- Pass mark is 55%
- Open Book
- 90 Minutes
- Pass Mark is 60%
Training Benefits TOGAF
- To understand and apply TOGAF® Architecture Development Method (ADM) phases in the development of an Enterprise Architecture journey.
- To understand the importance of the role of IT Architecture Governance in the context of an Enterprise Architecture, and how that can help in tracking business metrics.
- To understand the Architecture Building Block (ABB) and how the Solution Building Block (SBB) can be implemented and mapped according to the ABB.
- To analyse the IT stakeholders and how to apply the appropriate Stakeholder Management Technique to ensure in getting the buy-in and support.
- To apply TOGAF® Technical Reference Model and customize it to meet an organisation’s needs.
- To adapt and incorporate IT Security and Cloud/SOA into the TOGAF® framework.
- To understand how to fit the technology/platform solutions into the TOGAF® framework.
TOGAF Foundation (level 1&2)
- Course Introduction
- Management Overview
- The TOGAF® 9 Components
- An Introduction to the Architecture Development Method (ADM)
- The Enterprise Continuum
- The Architecture Repository
- The Architecture Content Framework
- The Architecture Content Metamodel
- The Preliminary Phase
- Architecture Governance
- Business Scenarios
- Stakeholder Management
- Architecture Views & Viewpoints
- Building Blocks and the ADM
- Architecture Implementation Support Techniques
- Phase A: Architecture Vision
- Phase B: Business Architecture
- Phase C: Information Systems Architecture
- Phase C: Data Architecture
- The Integrated Infrastructure Reference Model
- Phase C: Applications Architecture
- Foundation Architecture
- Phase D: Technology Architecture
- Phase E: Opportunities and Solutions
- Phase F: Migration Planning
- Phase G: Implementations Management
- Phase H: Architecture Change Management
- ADM Requirements Management
- Architecture Partitioning
- Guidelines for Adapting the ADM – Iteration, Security, SOA
- Architecture Maturity Models
- Architecture Skills Framework
Exam Preparation Course Fee: Rp 17.000.000
- TOGAF® version 9.1 level 1 & 2 Courseware
- TOGAF® version 9.1 level 1& 2 Combine Exam
- TOGAF® version 9.1 Certification (If pass the exam)
- Certificate of Completion
- Lunch and Coffee Break
TOGAF® 9.1 Foundation & Certified (Level 1 & 2)