20 – 21 Agustus 2018 | Rp 5.900.000,- per peserta di Hotel Ibis, Yogyakarta
27 – 29 Agustus 2018 | Rp 5.900.000,- per peserta di Hotel Ibis, Yogyakarta
03 – 05 September 2018 | Rp 5.900.000,- per peserta di Hotel Ibis, Yogyakarta
12 – 14 September 2018 | Rp 5.900.000,- per peserta di Hotel Ibis, Yogyakarta
This course will offer an overview of the Capability Maturity Model and its applicability to many areas in information systems (data management, process improvement, governance, data warehousing, etc.). The participants will gain an understanding of the CMM, learn about the various CMM levels and CMM’s role in measuring internally the maturity of an organization’s efforts in one or more areas, and will learn about how to develop a plan for instituting a CMM strategy within their organization.
Each participant will create a basic plan for employing the CMM for their organization and have the opportunity to review it with the instructor and other participants. The two day course presents a comprehensive overview of the Capability Maturity Model developed by the Software Engineering Institute (SEI).
The course material presents practical examples of how to meet CMM requirements, taken from techniques currently used by world class software organizations. Guiding principles are presented for project management, quality assurance, configuration management, corporate policies and process definition, and determining return-on-investment (ROI). CMM is a proven methodology for planning, managing, controlling, and measuring project work across four disciplines: systems engineering, software engineering, supplier management, and integrated product and process development.
The course is built around a series of lectures, class exercises, and class discussions. The scope of the course includes discussion of the components of the CMM including Process Areas, Generic Goals, Generic Practices, Specific Goals, and Specific Practices. The course also includes descriptions of the 5 Maturity Levels and the various Capability Levels.
At the completion of this course, the participants should be able to :
• Understand the background of and the purpose of the CMM
• CMM benefits
• Basic structure of the CMM and related maturity models
• CMM content and structure (key process areas, key process indicators, levels, etc,)
• How to develop a basic plan for measuring maturity in your organization for data management, process improvement, governance, etc.
• Further activities within organizations for CMM and related maturity efforts such as:
o Understand the general scope and intention of the CMM
o Understand the structure and purpose of the model’s component framework;
o Gain the knowledge needed to begin implementing the model;
o Demonstrate an understanding of how CMM may be applied within their organizations to meet process improvement goals.
The course is recommended for senior managers, project managers, Software Engineering Process Groups (SEPGs), and software professionals who desire an in-depth understanding of software maturity principles.
Capability Maturity Model Course Contents
1. Understanding the capability maturity model
2. CMM fundamentals
3. How to perform a CMM-oriented assessment
4. Understanding the assessment results
5. Workshop conclusion
- Case Study
Hotel Ibis Malioboro ,Yogjakarta
- 20 – 21 Agustus 2018
- 27 – 29 Agustus 2018
- 03 – 05 September 2018
- 12 – 14 September 2018
- 17 – 19 September 2018
- 24 – 26 September 2018
- 01 – 03 Oktober 2018
- 08 – 10 Oktober 2018
- 15 – 17 Oktober 2018
- 22 – 24 Oktober 2018
- 29 – 31 Oktober 2018
- 05 – 07 November 2018
- 12 – 14 November 2018
- 21 – 23 November 2018
- 26 – 28 November 2018
- 03 – 05 Desember 2018
- 10 – 12 Desember 2018
- 17 – 19 Desember 2018
- 26 – 28 Desember 2018
Investasi dan Fasilitas
- Rp 5.900.000 (Non Residential)
- VIP training Rp 7.900.000 (4 Hari , Non Residential dengan tambahan Fasilitas Paket studi lapangan/ City tour dan Belum Termasuk Pajak PPn 10%)
- Quota minimum 2 peserta
- Fasilitas: Certificate,Training kits, USB,Lunch,Coffe Break, Souvenir
- Untuk peserta luar kota disediakan transportasi antar-jemput dari Bandara/Stasiun ke Hotel (berlaku bagi perusahaan yang mengirimkan minimal 3 peserta)
Dr. Ir. Fauzi Hasan. MM, MBA, and Team