15 – 17 September 2015 | Rp 8.000.000 at Yogyakarta
20 – 22 Oktober 2015 | Rp 8.000.000 at Yogyakarta
03 – 05 November 2015 | Rp 8.000.000at Yogyakarta
15 – 17 Desember 2015 | Rp 8.000.000 at Yogyakarta
BENEFITS TRAINING CAESAR II FOR ENGINEERS
During these courses you will work on case studies developed from helping 1000’s of users solve real world problems. This insight ensures that the benefits of attending extend far beyond the length of the course. These courses will expose attendees to design and analysis situations that normally would only be encountered during many years of experience.
COURSE OUTLINE TRAINING CAESAR II FOR ENGINEERS
Statics Subjects Covered
- Piping code requirements and recommendations for piping models.
- Guidelines and interpreting results for piping layouts design.
- Buried pipe and pipeline analysis.
- Fatigue evaluation of piping.
- Addressing wind and seismic loads with static equivalents.
- Wave and current loads on offshore risers. And more…
Dynamics Subjects Covered
- Building a dynamic analysis model.
- Interpreting dynamic analysis results.
- Solving field vibration problems using harmonic analysis.
- Seismic analysis using the response spectrum method.
- A survey of approaches to evaluating relief valve discharge.
- Evaluating transient loads with time history analysis
Whether you are a manager, engineer or designer involved in piping design or stress analysis of initial design, refurbishment, fabrication, plant maintenance of process plants and piping systems – these courses are for you..
ABDURRACHIM Halim Dr.ir
- Case Study
- Tanggal 15-17 September 2015
- Tanggal 20-22 Oktober 2015
- Tanggal 03-05 November 2015
- Tanggal 15-17 Desember 2015
Rp 8.000.000,-/person/Non Recidential
- Training Kit
- Lunch + 2 X Coffee Break
- Pick Up Participant