February 02 – 04, 2016 | Rp, 8.900.000,-/participant di BANDUNG
December 06 – 08, 2016 | Rp, 8.900.000,-/participant di BANDUNG
Instructor: Ir. Edwan Kardena, Ph.D
Bioremediation is a method that treats the soils and renders them no-hazardous, thus eliminating any future liability that may result from landfill problems or violations.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN FROM THIS COURSE?
If you attending this course, you will learn and make a discussion with Instructor and other participants about:
- Basic Principles of Bioremediation
- Microbial process as the key factor in the bio degradation
- Sophisticated ex-situ and in-situ bioremediation technique for hazardous organic pollutants such as oil sludge, solvent or pesticides (as halogenated compounds).
- Application of bioremediation technique for treatment of industrial waste.
- Selecting appropriate bioremediation technique for certain conditions.
- Waste problem solving in oil and gas industry.
- Newest microorganism species, which is the most effective for bioremediation technology.
what will YOU get after attending this course?
After you accomplish this training, we hope you will:
- Get the clearer understanding of bioremediation technique.
- Strengthen your perspective on handling your oil sludge and oil waste problems.
- Improve the capability of your company on environmental protection including immediate action on any oil spill, leak and accidental spillage.
- Petroleum Engineer
- Environmental Engineer
- Chemistry Engineer
- Production Engineer
- Supervisor and Manager from Oil, Gas and Mining Industry
IN THIS IMPROVING TRAINING, YOU WILL LEARN ABOUT:
- Bioremediation engineering
- Managing Bioremediation Project
Microbial System of Bioremediation
- Microbial metabolism
- Microbiology of bioremediation
- Bioprocess control parameter
Optimizing Microbial Transformation of Hazardous Chemicals
- Aerobic and anaerobic metabolism
- Degradation of petroleum hydrocarbon
- Biodegradation of halogenated compounds
Site Characterization for Bioremediation
- Assessment for Biological Process
- Assessment for In-situ Bioremediation
- Assessment for Ex-situ Bioremediation
- Assessment for Process Control
Ex-situ Bioremediation Technique
- Site Excavation
In-situ Bioremediation Technique
Bioremediation of Oil Sludge
- Sludge Characterization
- Biodegradability Test
- Bioremediation Design
- Monitoring & Evaluation
Bioremediation of Other Industrial Organic Pollutant
- Biological Process for Liquid Waste
- Activated Sludge for Oily
OUR INSTRUCTOR BIOREMEDIATION
Ir. Edwan Kardena, PhD
He is a leading scientist and engineer in the field of microbial process for bioremediation of organic and toxic chemicals, such as petroleum hydrocarbons and halogenated compounds. He obtained his Ph.D. degree from the University College of Wales in Cardiff, United Kingdom in the field of Environmental Microbiology/Biotechnology in 1995. He is currently known as a lecturer in the Department of Environmental Engineering ITB.
Three-day registration fee for all Training sessions; Quality Training Material (Hardcopy and Softcopy); Quality Training Kits (Casio Calculator, T-Shirt, etc); Convenient Training Facilities at Four Star Hotel; Refreshment and luncheons, Certificate of Completion, Dinner with entertainment at the cozy restaurant
- Rp, 8.900.000,-/participant
- Rp. 8.500.000,-/participantfor 3 or more participants from 1 Company
- Rp. 8.000.000,-/participantfor 5 or more participants from 1 Company
Registration Deadline: – – –
- Registration Form MUST be return in advance for attending the Training
- Full fixed fee is charged regardless of the length of time that registrant attends the Training
- Attendees are expected to attend all Training sessions and are not permitted to attend on a partial basis.
CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY
- Cancellation received after the registration deadline, February 12, 2012 entitles the registrant to received to pay 25% from Total Payment.
- Cancellation on the date will be recharged 100% from the fee
- No refund will be issued, if a registrant fails to show up at the Training on-site.