26 – 27 Maret 2018 | Rp 5.000.000,- di Hotel Ibis/ Dreamtel Hotel, Jakarta
25 – 26 April 2018 | Rp 5.000.000,- di Hotel Ibis/ Dreamtel Hotel, Jakarta
28 – 29 Mei 2018 | Rp 5.000.000,- di Hotel Ibis/ Dreamtel Hotel, Jakarta
27 – 28 Juni 2018 | Rp 5.000.000,- di Hotel Ibis/ Dreamtel Hotel, Jakarta
Why you would need this program?
ISO 22301:2012 specifies the essential requirements for setting up and managing a BCM. Natural disaster, IT outage and industrial action are disruptions that make headline news. But disruption also includes staff illness or local events that affect your supply chain.Keeping your organization running, even when the unexpected threatens to disrupt operations and services, is where business continuity management (BCM) comes into its own.
ISO 22301, the international standard for BCM requirements provides a management system that allows you to identify potential threats to your organization and make sure you have the capacity to deal with unexpected disruption.
Business interruption is not necessarily the result of a large and obvious physical disaster. Many people believe that disasters only come in the ‘big bang ‘variety and believe that they are immune from such events. They may consider that the non-controversial nature of the activities of their organisation, or to its location, may render it immune to acts of terrorism or other direct action. This may or may not continue to be the case into the future.
Statistically, the causes of a disaster are as likely as not to be fire, flood or windstorm. However, interruption equally could be caused by denial of access to the site, or key facilities where there is no physical damage to the premises. It’s designed to protect your business from potential disruption. This includes extreme weather, fire, flood, natural disaster, theft, IT outage, staff illness or terrorist attack. The ISO 22301 management system lets you identify threats relevant to your business and the critical business functions they could impact. And it allows you to put plans in place ahead of time to ensure your business doesn’t come to a standstill.
What topics are covered?
This is a two-day (12 hours) workshop and it covers:
- What is ISO 22301:20012 BCM System Standard and how it relates to ISO 31000:2009 Risk Management Principles and Guideline
- Paradigm shifting from Fire-Fighting Approach to Proactive Approach in minimizing the impacts of incidents
- Identify and manage current and future threats to your business
- Analyse the potential impacts of crisisto your business with Business Impacts Analysis (BIA) method
- Keep critical functions up and running during times of crises
- Minimize downtime during incidents and improve recovery time
- Business resumption plan
- Demonstrate resilience to customers, suppliers and for tender requests
- Case Discussion
Trainer Training BCM Based on ISO 22301: 2012
- 26 – 27 Maret 2018
- 25 – 26 April 2018
- 28 – 29 Mei 2018
- 27 – 28 Juni 2018
- 25 – 26 Juli 2018
- 27 – 28 Agustus 2018
- 26 – 27 September 2018
- 24 – 25 Oktober 2018
- 28 – 29 November 2018
- 20 – 21 Desember 2018
- Hotel Ibis / Dreamtel Jakarta Rp 5.000.000,- (Lima Juta Rupiah) belum termasuk pajak terkait.
- Yogyakarta / Surabaya Rp 5.500.000,- (Lima Juta Lima Ratus Ribu Rupiah) belum termasuk pajak
- Malang Rp 6.000.000,- (Enam Juta Rupiah) belum termasuk pajak
- Bali Rp 6.500.000,- (Enam Juta Lima Ratus Ribu Rupiah) belum termasuk pajak
Seluruh Investasi sudah termasuk :
- Sertifikat keikutsertaan
- Coffe Break 2X dan Lunch
- Souvenirs dan Seminar Kits
- Seminar Bag
- Discount 10% apabila pendaftaran group minimal 5 orang dari perusahaan yang sama.
- Pelaksanaan training akan diselenggarakan apabila telah mencapai quota peserta 4-5 orang.
- Konfirmasi pelaksanaan training akan dilakukan 3 (tiga hari sebelum tanggal pelaksanaan).
Business Continuity Management Based on ISO 22301: 2012 Business Continuity System Standard