27 – 29 November 2017 | USD 1,350.- at Yogyakarta
27 – 29 November 2017 | USD 1,450.- at Bandung/ Jakarta/ Surabaya
27 – 29 November 2017 | USD 1,550.- at Bali/ Batam/ Balikpapan/ Manado
04 – 06 Desember 2017 | USD 1,350.- at Yogyakarta
27 – 29 Desember 2017 | USD 1,350.- di Hotel Ibis, Yogyakarta
This ASCP course helps you demonstrate your knowledge and organizational skills for developing more streamlined operations in managing supply chain. This course allows you to increase your capability become supply chain professional and increase your understanding to manage your supply chain in three areas, i.e; Basics of Supply Chain Management, Supply Chain Strategy and Logistics & Supply chain’s implementation and Operations .
This firs section addresses the basic concepts used for effective supply chain management and will provide the foundation managing effectively your supply chain. The second section is supply chan strategy. This section addresses considerations in the design of a competitive supply chain, the processes that support the organization’s strategy and improvement of the sustainability of the organization. The last section is Logistic and supply chain Implementation and Operations. This section addresses managing and balancing supply and demand by measuring, analyzing, and improving supply chain processes.
At the completion of this course, the participants should be able to :
- To promote recognition and acceptance of professional status as Acreditated Supply Chain professional.
- To develop performance standards and operational guidelines that can improve the efficiency and effectiveness of supply chain management.
- To increase the degree to which the individual gains personal confidence, satisfaction, and pride from direct involvement in supply chain management and operations.
- The use of technology and information systems to provide the basis for firm- and supply chain-wide integration and cooperation is necessary for successful operations.
Module 1 : Basic Supply Chain Management
Module 2 : SC alignment witg business strategy (Strategi SCM)
Module3 : Supplier Relationship Management : Procurement process, Supplier selection, strategi SRM, Aliances, technology in SRM. Measuring SRM , Chalanges SRM
Module 4: Logistics and Distribution :Distribution strategy,Logistic service provider (Outsourcing Logistic): 3rd & 4-th party logistic, Incoterm 2017
Module 5: Inventory and Warehousing
Module 6: CRM: Developing, using teschnologi, measuring CS, Chalanges in Crm
Module 7: Technologi in SCm: ERP, APS, SCEM: IT in logistic: VMI , RFID, WMS, TMS
Module 8: Risk Management in SCM: Identifiction, Mitigation, Risk response, Security & regulatory concern, ISO 30001
Module 9: SC Dinamic: Source of Variability &.Managing internal source & external source
Module 10: SC Peformance measurement using SCOR
- Case Study
Jadwal Training ASCP
Hotel Ibis Malioboro, Yogyakarta
Hotel Santika Kuta,Bali
Hotel Nagoya Plaza, Batam
Hotel Fave, Balikpapan
Hotel Aston, Manado
Hotel Gino Ferucci ,Bandung
Hotel Santika Pandegiling, Surabaya
Hotel Ibis Kemayoran, Jakarta
- 27 – 29 November 2017
- 04 – 06 Desember 2017
- 11 – 13 Desember 2017
- 18 – 20 Desember 2017
- 27 – 29 desember 2017
Investment dan Facilities ASCP
- Course, Exam & Certification (Non Residential)
- USD 1,350.- per participant in Yogyakarta
- USD 1,450.- per participant in Bandung, Jakarta and Surabaya
- USD 1,550.- per participant in Bali, Batam, Manado and Balikpapan
- Handbook and stationary
- International Certification (if the participants pass the exam)
Lead Instructor ASCP
- IR. Elisa Kusrini,MT, CPIM, CSCP
American Academy Certified Consultant