AgilePM® certification aims to address the needs of those working in a project-focused environment who want to be agile. The Agile Project Management Handbook provides advice, supported by Hints and Tips based on the DSDM Atern approach, on how to manage a project in an Agile way. AgilePM® offers a practical and repeatable methodology that achieves an ideal balance between the standards, rigour and visibility required for good project management, and the fast pace, change and empowerment provided by agile. The focus of agile project management is on developing solutions incrementally enabling project teams to react effectively to changing requirements, whilst empowering project personnel, and encouraging increased collaboration and ownership.
The foundation AgilePM® certification lives up to its name by providing the users of the method with the core principles needed to facilitate a successful project, while allowing a degree of scope and agility that not many other methodologies provide. With a clear, concise and detailed perspective on project productivity, the AgilePM® certification is useful to all candidates and competency levels ranging from highly experienced project managers to those new to the industry.
At the end of the program, the participants will be able to :
- Understand the underpinning philosophy and principles of Agile
- Identify and understand the lifecycle of an Agile project, including alternative configurations
- Identify and understand the products produced during an Agile project and the purpose of these
- Understand the techniques used and their benefits and limitations
- Define the roles and responsibilities within an Agile project
PROGRAM MODULES AGILE PROJECT MANAGEMENT (AGILEPM®) FOUNDATION
MODULE 1 : LIFECYCLE AND PRODUCTS
- The Lifecycle phases
- Configuring the lifecycle
- What is meant by Quality in an Agile project?
- Where planning is used in an Agile project
- The differences between traditional and Agile project planning
- The Agile testing Concepts
- The techniques to help build quality
- The Instrumental Success Factors
- The benefits of using Atern
- What is Atern and Agile Project Management
MODULE 2 : PEOPLE AND ROLES
- The roles within an Agile Project Team
- The responsibilities of each role
- The manner in which an Agile Team works
- The difference between managing a traditional and an Agile project team
MODULE 3 : TECHNIQUES
- The concepts associated with Facilitated Workshops
- The concepts associated with the MoSCoW approach to prioritization
- The concepts associated with Iterative Development
- The concepts associated with Modelling
- The concepts associated with Timeboxing
MODULE 4 : CONTROL
- The meaning of Functional and Non-functional requirements
- The structure and hierarchy of requirements in an Agile project
- The Agile approach to estimating and project variables
- The Agile approach to Measurement
- The Agile approach to Control: the 7 control parameters
- The Agile approach to Risk
- The Agile approach to Configuration Management
- The Atern Principles
- The Atern Philosophy
- The rationale for using Atern
- The Agile approach to maintainability
- The Agile approach to project variables
- The meaning of collaborative planning
- The Agile approach and appropriate levels of rigour
Practicing project managers and agile team members who wish to become Agile Project Managers.
This program is 3 days of intensive training class.
There are no pre-requisite for this program, although a basic knowledge of Project Management concepts will be helpful.
At the end of the program, the participants will be assessed with 40 minutes of AgilePM® Foundation Exam.
AgilePM® Foundation Certification will be awarded upon successfully passing the exam from APMG International.
Axa Tower 37th Floor, Kuningan City
Jl. Prof. Dr. Satrio Kav.18, Setiabudi – Kuningan
- IDR 14.000.000
Agile PM® Foundation (APMF)